Chapter 21:Indian style is the cool way

A/n- songs for this chapter are:

•Hunter Hayes- If you told me to
•Hunter Hayes-What you gonna do

Hope you like this chapter!! 😉
-------------------

Chapter 21: Indian style is the cool way

When I woke up my eyes were very heavy. It felt like I was trying to lift up rocks that's how heavy it felt. But, when I finally opened them all I could think about was water.

I had never felt so dehydrated in my whole life. It was a horrible feeling like I was going to die without a sip of water.

"Sarah?" A voice said.

I opened my eyes wider to see who it was and when I turned it was the most horrible sight I could ever see. My mother and father were covered in tears and I have no idea why.

I looked around a bit more to understand where in the flip flopping world I was. White walls, white floors, and machines attached all over me. I was at the hospital.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"They called us right when they found you-" my mother sobbed.

My dad patted my mother to try and motivate her to continue. But, she didn't seem like she wanted to.

"You were in a car accident Sarah, you were drenched in blood and when they found you they thought you wouldn't make it" My father explained to me.

I let that information sink it. How could this happen to me? I've always been a good person. Is this is how I get repaid?

"Can I have some water" I croaked.

My mother nodded repeatedly and went to the side of my bed where a water filter was. She poured it into a glass and I stared at it while she did. When she handed me the glass I grabbed it and drank it quickly.

"Thank you" I said.

She nodded and began crying again. I don't know why but the sound of her cries annoyed me more than they should have. Maybe because I didn't like the feeling of people crying over me.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"Right here Sarrie" he said walking into the room.

He walked over to my bed and wrapped his arms around my tiny frame. I loved his hugs they made me feel safe.

"How you doing?" He asked.

"Better" I said simply.

They all looked so worried and I wondered if I really looked so dead like they made me seem. If I hadn't breathed like a person who was alive would do. The fact of it all scared me.

I spent almost all my time in the hospital. Physical therapy was the first thing I was working on trying to move my legs again was hard. Everything I did seemed hard to do.

Aria, Clyde, and Johnny all visited that week bringing gifts and what not. I loved them for doing that but I didn't like the way they looked at me. I felt so out of place.

"How you doing Shorty?" Johnny asked with concern in his eyes.

"I've been better Johnny Cake" I joked back.

He nodded and Aria stared at me looking like I was a ghost. I rolled my eyes at her and she rolled hers back with playfulness.

"Wow! What does this button do?" Clyde asked.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Clyde's thumb hovered the button and I closed my eyes shut. I knew what was coming next and I wasn't looking forward for it. Suddenly I heard laughter and I opened my eyes.