Chapter 27: I felt complete

I wanted to curl up in a ball and avoid society. I wanted to stay in my room and listen to sad music all day. I wanted him to love me. As conceited as that sounded it was the truth.

I wanted him to love me.

I laughed at how pathetic and desperate I sounded. But isn't that what everyone wanted? For someone they love to love them back?

I curled up into my blankets and sighed at my thoughts. They were as pathetic as I was.

"Knock, knock" someone said this while knocking on my door.

I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to lay in my bed and listen to sad music all day" I whine.

"On a Saturday?"

"Yes" I responded back.

They opened the door and I sat up on my bed. I looked over at Johnny, Clyde, Aria, and Liam. Well they sure respect my privacy.

"Aria opened it" Clyde says.

"I could've been naked!" I shrieked.

"I doubt you'll look bad-"

Johnny hit Clyde with his elbow and I smirked.

"Anyways why are you so sad" Clyde asks.

"Jason" I mumble.

"He's not even a good guy Sarah why do you even like him?" Johnny asks with annoyance.

"I love him" I corrected him.

"He's not worth it Sarah he's just going to hurt you" Liam says with concern in his eyes.

I roll my eyes to this. He's the one who kept saying Jarah.

"I'm a big girl-"

"Worst of all he'll lie to you and I know how much honesty means to you" Aria says.

I sighed. I didn't need them telling me that Jason was bad for me because, I knew that. But, I can't control who I fall in love with it just happened.

"Can I speak to Sarah alone?" Johnny ask my friends.

They all nod and Liam shuts my bedroom door.

"I don't need you telling me falling in love with him was wrong because I know that. But, I can't control who I fall in love with" I tell him.

"Why couldn't it of been me that you fell in love with?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Because your not the person I thought you were Johnny" I explain to him.

He looks taken back by my response.

"You told Jason to stay away from me and you knew I was waiting for him to visit me in the hospital. You took my trust I had in you for advantage"

"I'm sorry Sarah I just love you so much" Johnny tells me.

"We don't always get what we want Johnny" I sigh.

"He's bad for you Sarah you know he'll bring you nothing but pain" Johnny says.

"I know. But, I love him Johnny. Me and you both know I can't control what I feel for him" I say holding his hand.

He laughs and I smile a small smile.

"I just wish it was me who you loved instead of him" he tells me truthfully.

"Sometimes I wish the same" I tell him.

After a while I eventually got out of bed and took a shower like Aria demanded. I looked in the mirror while I was wrapping a robe around myself and I couldn't see myself anymore.