Chapter 40: Looks.. Like A Fucker

Jason's Pov

It was already Friday. The day that I was having dinner with Sarah's parents. I wasn't afraid of them more like scared they might judge me. I don't have a job or parents who care for me. I'm troubled and most parents that I know of or any parent who has common sense wouldn't like me with their daughter.

I was hoping and praying that the Banks weren't like that. But, that was very unlikely to happen. Sarah's mother always seemed to like me but I knew deep down she didn't want me to move in or go any farther with her daughter.

I tightened the black tie that I had around my neck and sighed nervously. Suddenly, I notice Sarah staring at me from the mirror I was looking at. I turn around and she comes walking up in front of me putting her hands around the tie.

"It looks a bit crooked" She says and turns the tie to a different direction. "There, that looks better" She says with a smile.

I smile at her. "Thanks" I say nervously .

"You okay?" She asks me with a concerned face.

"It's- I don't know I feel like your parents are going to hate me" I say with a long sigh.

She blinks. I know she was trying to come up with something to make me feel better about this whole thing. But, the thing was she couldn't make them like me or even assure to me that they won't hate me. That's just not how things work.

"Don't worry about it too much" Is all she said.

I didn't. I tried not to at least ,but each time I looked at my phone it grew closer to six o'clock. Sarah's hand grabbed ahold of mine and feeling her touch on me made me relax instantly.

I was sitting on her bed just sitting there and I guess she knew I was thinking about it too much. When I first met Sarah she was just someone who tried too hard to me. But, now I see her for who she truly is. She's strong, passionate about everything she does and most importantly she never gives up on me ever.

I hate the fact that I'm not supposed to be with someone like her. Her perfection, her beauty. She's everything to me and I feel like one day she'll realize that she deserves better than me. I know she does. I've told her that repeatedly before.

But, I'm so selfish to walk away from her. I'm selfish for loving her and not letting her leave. She's everything I want, everything I need. She's the girl who holds my heart in her hands and it scares me to think that one day she could fall out of love with me.

"Jason" Sarah says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah" I reply back to her.

"I think.." She starts to say.

"Think what?" I question her nervously.

"I think that I'm so in love with you that I need to.. Wait no, I want to move in with you. I want you and I want to wake up next to every morning" She says making my heart race uncontrollably.

I look at her and I see her with all her beauty, all her perfection and I know that I don't think anyone else will make me feel the way I feel right now. At this moment I wanted nothing more than to kiss her. To let her know that I am utterly, deeply in love with her.