Chapter 11:Hitchhiking With The Douche

Chapter 11: Hitchhiking With The Douche

Sarah's Pov

Dinner at Johnny's was, well nice. It had been quiet no conversation at all and I could tell that's how they had dinner every night. Johnny only had one sibling like me ,but instead of it being his twin it was a baby boy.His parents were polite. I was polite back to them too.

Other than us saying 'hi' and 'good bye' to each other we had said no words. They didn't ask me questions like normal parents would do. They didn't seem interested in me at all which I found strange. It felt as if Johnny had never told them about me. Which I didn't find surprising at all.

The ride home was different. We listened to a weird type of music. I think it was rap? And I could tell that, that was all he ever listened to. The funny thing about this whole thing was that Jason had never left my house. Not even to go see his football player buddies or his booty call hoes. He stayed.

When I opened my house door I spotted him lying on the couch snoring away. He looked peaceful so I decided not to wake him up. I had put a blanket over him and everything. And, here I was in my bed thinking of reasons to why he had stayed.

Maybe he was hanging out with Liam? I wasn't sure ,but I wanted to find out so bad.

"Ah! Stop, please don't!" My eyes widened.

Someone was screaming. I jolted up from my bed and ran down stairs. I hurried to where ever the noise was coming from.

"No!" The scream continued.

I quickened my pace and spotted Jason all sweaty and teary. I shook him and tried to wake him up. He stops screaming and his eyes open in a panic.

"Are you okay?" I ask him feeling my heart pounding in my chesty.

"I hadn't realize I was still here" he says sitting up.

I look at him for a while trying to read his face.

"Jason what was your dream about?" I ask him.

"I should've known you would've asked ,but it was about something horrible" he says quietly.

I just nod  not wanting to push it.

"So who put the blanket on me?" He asks with a smirk.

My cheeks redden ,but I shrugged my shoulders.

"You can leave now" he says rudely.

"I came to check on you and that's all I get? I should've known better" I scoff.

I turned around and did just what he wanted me to do, I left.
**

Jason's Pov

I ran a hand down my face and grunted. The dream seemed so realistic this time. The worst part was instead of it being me it was my father. I couldn't bare to even tell her that I had dreamt of my father leaving me alone all over again. I didn't want any pity and she was the only one who I knew you didn't pity me another reason why I liked her.

I spotted her walking up the stairs frustrated and I didn't want her to be.

"Sarah" I scream whisper.

She spun around with an angry face ,but her face softened when she saw my pleading look.

"Yeah?" She said questionably.

"I'm sorry" I mutter under my breathe.

Her face completely softens and she starts walking back towards me.