A/N: MUST READ VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Everyone: Wait?

Everyone: What's so important?

Well as you guys can see this book has gone on for soooo long which it wasn't supposed to... I was actually going to end the book on chapter 30 but I got so attached to it that I just couldn't possibly do such a thing!

Everyone: okay okay we don't care just tell us the important thing!!

Ha. Ha. Well... I'm not very happy with my writing skills on this book. To be completely honest I think I need to edit A LOT of things before I continue the book. I want it to be the best it can possibly be. Some of the things in here confused me when I re-read them. I of course will be having an editor (my sister) help me out with this MISSON I plan to do.

Everyone: When will you continue the book?!!?!

Well.. Ha. ha. Hopefully soon. Maybe even next month if things get done fast. But since I'm doing SUCH horror to you guys and all by not updating till next month I've decided to give you a sneak peak of what's to come the next Chapter.

Everyone: Omg thank you! We love you!

Me: oh it's no big deal I do anything for my W.H.M.H fans 😘😘

Sneak Peak:

Sweat was dripping down my face most definitely making me look like a pig. I needed to continue to work out though, I needed to. I had to protect my sister and it wasn't such a great idea to give her the idea that I actually wanted her to be with him. He's a freaking dealer!

Maybe over time I thought 'hey she'll realize how bad he is' but nope! She keeps on going back to him over and over again. After crying her eyes out (literally). She'll still has the audacity to go running back to him. I just don't understand it at all. Like seriously I don't. Why go back to a guy who hurts you so many times?

So, I had to think of something before things went to far. It all started that day I saw them. I needed to do something so she wouldn't fall for him something horrible but not too horrible. But I guess you can see our plan didn't work at all. I do feel guilty I do ,but I feel more like a failure than anything.

Johnny and me never wanted to do what we did to her. Well I know at least I didn't ,but it was the only thing I could think of at the time. I mean I did see it happen so why not- but anyways I'm getting off topic. Jason Brooks just can't and I mean can never be with my sister.

Everyone: Omg! oh god! oh my god! Is that Liam's pov?

Me: *complete silence...*

Well I guess your just all going to wait to see whats going on with Liam for the next chapter! Hehe you probably all hate me now.. Bye now. 👋