Chapter 8: Drama Is Overrated Nowadays

Chapter 8:Drama Is Overrated Nowadays

Sarah's Pov

Here I was laying down on my bed eating doritio's panicking about tonight. Yes, tonight was the night me and Jason were going to meet up for the project like we usual do but, I could tell this time it was different. It wasn't like we were going to put glittery letters on our poster for the title. No, this was way different.

The only thing I could think of doing while panicking was eating. I might gain a couple pounds here or there but it was the only thing that helped me calm down and actually think. Jason is not the type to actually want to go out with someone and as much as I rejected the idea of Jason and me going out I got this feeling in the pit of my stomach. That's not normal right? I mean it's wrong to want to go out with Jason.

I hate him, I despise him, so why am I feeling this way? Because he's Jason Brooks a stupid jerk, player who gets whatever he wants.

But, this time he will not get what he wants. I will not allow it. I'm done with people like him and I should've been done a long time ago. It took me a while to actually realize what a player Max was so I'm definitely glad I saw though Jason's mask before I 'fell' for him.

I climb off from my bed and dash to my bathroom. I check myself in the mirror one more time and pout at my disgusting self in the mirror. Well that's all Jason's going to get. Not that I care what he thinks. I pull on a hoddie from my closet and check my phone for the time.

So far Johnny hasn't talked to me like he stated earlier. Every second that went by got me more and more curious on what he was going to tell me. Jason of course had to ruin that though. No surprise there though. I walk down the stairs slowly making sure not to skip a step like I did about a week ago. Yeah I'm such a cults sometimes but, I could care less really at this point.

I make my way to the living room where I spot Liam sleeping angelic on the couch. I smile at his soft snoring and grab a blanket out of the hallway closet. I pull the blanket over him making sure to cover his feet. I really love my brother. If it wasn't for him I would probably be a depressed child considering the fact my parents are always gone.

All Liam and I really have are each other and I couldn't ask for anything else really. He aggravates me sometimes making assumptions of me being with either Johnny or Jason. Ugh, Jason. Liam even told me to be careful not to fall for Jason!

"Fall" for him was the last thing on my list to do with my life. Actually It wouldn't even be on my list because I have no attention what so ever to fall in love with Jason Brooks.
**

Jason's Pov

Getting all fancy and stuff for a girl was something I was not planning on doing. Not even for Sarah. I may have asked her out on a date well, It's not really a date but I did sort of made it sound like one. Goddammit now I'm even confused.

Does she even think it's a date?

Gosh, I should've just asked her out normally like a normal person. I decide to just wear a plain white T-shirt along with my black converse. Seems not too fancy or too casual. I'm starting to feel like a freaking girl right about now.

Sarah did say in order for it to be a date two of us had to like each other so I'm assuming it's not a date. I mean I don't want to get the girls hopes up. I grab a bottle of my moose and squeeze it out into my left hand. I put the fluffy white foam into my hair quickly. Making sure it came out right I look into my bathroom mirror one more time before I head to Sarah's.

Should I get her flowers? Oh god why do I keep thinking this is a stupid date?! I'm starting to get seconds thoughts about us working on our project. Well at least I wouldn't have to do any work if I didn't go.