Chapter 19: Jerk Act

Jason's Pov

Continuously I drummed my fingers on my desk, Friday's had always seemed to get me anxious. Of course only because it was the beginning of the weekend.

"Mr.Brooks" I stopped drumming my fingers and looked up at my annoying teacher.

"Uh yes Ms.Denny?" I asked.

"It's Mrs.Davids" she said stiffly back to me.

"So you expect me to remember every teacher I have it's not like you remember all your students names" I snapped back.

"Detention!" She yelled.

I gave her a puzzled look. What exactly did I do?

"For what?" I asked.

"You want to go the the office also Brooks?" She asked with her hand pointed to the door.

"Yes I do" I said and got up from my desk.

I guess she was on her time of the month. Or maybe she's just a total bitch? Yeah that's probably it.

I walked down the stairs towards the office ready to hear Mrs.Matthews lecture. Funny how I actually remember the office lady's name.

"Ow!" Someone yelled.

"Watch where your going" I said to the voice who bumped into me.

"No" the voice said.

I turned around to face the voice. And it's not like I wasn't expecting this but who else would be so rude to me? Yeah Sarah would.

"What?" I asked her.

"I'm not going to 'watch were I'm going' because you bumped into me" she crossed her arms.

I studied her interested how she would still think she can stand up to me. I smirked and she rolled her eyes like usual.

"Okay" I said and began walking again.

"Okay?" She questioned from behind me.

I smirked and still continued walking not responding her. I could hear her huff and start walking towards me. Oh how that girl had some guts to do that.

"Well where are you going?" She asked me.

"You seem a little obsessed with me don't you sweet cheeks?" I asked.

"No but after what happened Monday I have to be interested" she said.

I turned around to face her and she yelped just how I expected. I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"And what event are you talking about sweet cheeks the time we kissed or the posters?" I asked her.

"You know what event I'm talking about" she hissed.

We sat down smoothly onto my mother's chairs she had in her office. Considering Ms.Chambers sent Sarah and I here I doubt my mother would suspect anything other than loudness.

"And I see you are still doing the same thing you always do Jason I was actually starting to consider you had changed" my mother slammed the door.

I could see from the corner of my eye Sarah frowning. I guess she was assuming I came here often which I do. Sighing, I sat back in the chair ready to hear her lecture.

"I can't keep having your chaos here not at my school that I have worked so damn hard to be in charge of" my mother complained to me.

Sarah gasped and my mother gave a confused look.

"And who might you be?" My mother asked.

"Sarah Banks" Sarah whispered.

"Ah Sarah your an excellent student and may I ask why you are hanging around with my son?" my mother questioned.

And there went my secret. Sarah had this stunned look on her face and I tried my best not to laugh at it.

"Well I didn't ask for you to be interested especially not in me either" I told her.

I began walking again ready to just leave her there until she walked right in front of me.

"Move out the way Sarah" I told her simply.

"No not until you stop this!" She waved her hands up and down my body.

I gave her a questionable look and she slapped her hand over her forehead. I rolled my eyes and so did she.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"This whole jerk act" she told me.

I smirked and she gave me a puzzled look. I looked at her hazel eyes and her soft pink lips. They looked so ready to kiss but I couldn't do that and that killed me.

I couldn't kiss her whenever I wanted to because she wasn't mine.

"Oh darling have you've forgotten but this is me" I told her truthfully.

She frowned and I hated to make her frown like that but it was the truth. I will always be like this. I will always be that boy who treated everyone around him like dirt.

She finally gave up and stepped aside for me. I gave her a blank look but she didn't return my look.

I felt like I was on a thin line and I had to cut it off. I couldn't stand it any longer. I wasn't good for her I will never be. I couldn't have her because she wasn't mine she was claimed as Johnny's.

And who am I kidding she would definitely pick a guy like Johnny. Not someone like me.

I couldn't even look at her on Monday after we kissed. Not because it was horrible but because it was the best damn kissed I had ever had.

I opened the office doors and met a frowning Mrs.Matthews and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to worry" I said to her.

"I might not need to worry but that girl sure seems like she can't stop doing just that" she told me tapping away on her pen.

"Sarah worried about me?" I scoffed.

"Boy you must be blind" she told me laughing.

I gave her a confused look but she continued laughing away. Seems like I really am blind because I just don't see Sarah ever worrying about me.

*******
A/N: Must Read!!❤️❤️
So I updated and I hope you like this chapter I had a fun time writing it. Now vote, comment, and follow! I would appreciate it! Thank you all for the 8k reads just keep doing what your doing love you all lovelies! 😍😘😘