Prologue: When He Met Her

"How is this my fault?!" he screamed to the top of his lungs.

"If you hadn't of brought me there we wouldn't be in this mess!" I fired back.

"Just kill me now god" he said annoyingly.

"I hate you Jason Brooks!" I shouted to the top of my lungs.

"Well I hate you too Sarah Banks!" he yelled.

****

Meet Sarah Banks an over achiever student at Benson Academy. All she's ever done her whole life is read a book at home on a Saturday night when she's suppose to be having the time of her life as a senior in high school. After a bad break up Sarah concentrated on achieving certain amount of things. Once Sarah is partnered up with the school's number one jerk for an assignment she is terrified.

Now meet Benson Academy's number one jerk, Jason Brooks. He's stubborn, infuriating, and an implosive liar. It ever so happens that Jason's mother is the headmaster which he doesn't bother on telling anyone. As soon as the teacher puts Sarah and him as partners Jason has no intentions on helping her with the assignment.

Will things between Sarah and him take a turn? or will they continue on the route they are destined for? Hating each other.

DISCLAIMER: I Wrote this when I was like 14.... I've tried my best to edit as much as I can! So pls don't get annoyed with any errors or if things don't make any sense! Thank you! continue to read at your own risk

@Carlyne123 All rights reserved 42016.
All rights reserved. No part of my publication will be reproduced. Except in the brief case of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.