Chapter 5:The Good Luck Charm

Chapter 5: The Good Luck Charm

Sarah's Pov

Considering Jason and me skipped school Monday of course we had to make up the work that we missed which I hated. Jason obviously wasn't going to make it up. Jason Brooks is 'too cool' for homework or work in general. I grunted and layed back in my bed. I was so flipping tired from today.

You wouldn't believe how stressful it was having to face my best friend and lie to her about me being sick. Then again I just had to see Max in the hallway today making out again with a girl. Or should I say slut instead of girl?
I'm guessing that he didn't remember anything from Saturday. Boys honestly drive me crazy maybe even beyound crazy. First it's Jason and now its Max again! I can't take it anymore.

My phone starts going off with the ring tone Wiggle by Jason Drulo. I haven't heard that ring tone in like forever! I smile widely and slide my thumb across the screen to answer.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hello Shorty" he says and I grunt.

"I'm not even short Johnny!" I half yell.

"Alright whatever" he chuckles.

"So what do you want?" I ask curiously.

"I can't just call up a friend?" he asks. I laugh and say no.

"I just wanted to invite you to the game tonight it starts at 6 and ends at 8 pm" Johnny tells me.

I groan it was way too chilly out for a football game.

"I can't sorry Johnny-" I begin to tell him.

"No! you have to come this game is important.. come on Sarah!" He scream whines.

"Alright, alright fine I'll be there" I say sourly.

"Ya! do you want me to pick you up for the game?" he asks me politely.

''Considering your making me go I suppose so" I grunt at him.

He chuckles and says," Alright bye Sarah"

I hang up the phone and jog to my closet. I end up picking out a burgundy color sweater with dark washed jeans ,and brown rider boots along with a white scarf. For my makeup I apply a cat eye with liquid eye liner and put on pink bubble gum chap stick. I smile at my reflection and put a hand on my hip.

"You look nice?" a voices says from behind me making me jump. I put a hand to my heart and turn around to face the voice.

"Jesus Liam you scared me!" I yell my breathe shakily.

"Sorry, but where are you going?" he asks curiously.

"Oh Johnny's game he wanted me to go really badly this time so I just said yes" I tell him and he nods his head.

Johnny always and I mean always asks me to go to his games so does Clyde ,but Johnny does it way more frequently. I guess I sort of felt bad this time around because he basically yelled at me saying it was important. I sit Indian style on my bed and text Aria the plans for tonight. She used to go to the football games back when she used to date a football player for quite a while so she would know where to go.

I hear a Ding-dong come from downstairs and off I run. I open the door and am greeted with a tall, built, good looking Johnny. I slowly check him out and smile at him. Wow! He's definitely- well he's fit.

"Well you look different" I tell him softly.

"I hope its a good kind type of different" he says with a bright smile.