Chapter 2:Sweet Freaking Cheeks

Chapter 2: Sweet Freaking Cheeks

'When have you ever seen me pick up a pencil?'

Those words Jason told me the other day haunted me in my memory. Already he's infuriating me with his smart comebacks. Well I guess you can tell the project has been a complete epic fail. Jason doesn't even try to participate in helping me. I have to learn stuff about him to get this dumb project done.

I have a feeling the only reason he's not helping me is because I stood up to him. Someone had to do it sooner or later right?! I hate how people just whimper away from him whenever he gives them the look.

I absolutely hate having him as a partner because he seems to think if he gives me the look I'll whimper away too. I don't really have time in my life to stress over a cocky douche like Jason Brooks. Ugh, even saying his makes me irritated. I shouldn't even be thinking about him.

So, here I am on my Saturday night stressing over him. Maybe I should call him and see if he can meet me up somewhere for the project?

No, actually I'm done stressing over this. I'm just going to call him and tell him to meet me at the Cafe. I pick up my phone from my white wooded nightstand table and dial his number that he put into my phone for some odd reason.

It's rings once, no answer. It rings twice, he finally picks up.

"What" He says with a bit of sass may I add.

"Oh shut up Ms.sassy pants" I begin on saying,"We have to get this project done so meet me at the Cafe in five"

"Why the hell would I do that?" he asks me angrily.

What crawled up his ass and died? His manners? He honestly gets on my nerves sometimes.

"Just meet me there bye" I mutter with annoyance into the phone.

I then end the call.

Racing to my closet I take out my black converse and my gray pullover hoodie. I felt like dressing simple today since it was a Saturday and all. It was practically considered my 'lazy day' or better known 'my reading day'. I jog downstairs and right when I'm about to grab my keys from the key holder my brother stops me.

"Jeez Liam what is it?" I ask irritated I'm wasting time.

He gives me a stern look and I give one back but with an eyebrow raised.

"You never go out on a Saturday" He says speciously.

Well I can't lie to my brother he's practically my other half. So being the awesome sister that I am I tell him the truth.

"I'm meeting a classmate from school so we can finish our project that we were assigned" I tell him honestly.

His face relaxes and drops my keys in the palm of my hand.

"Alright I'll let mom and dad know" he says while walking away towards the living room.

"Alright bye" I dash out of the front door and hop into my car.

The sooner I get there the sooner we'll be done with this project. And the sooner I get to stop being his freaking partner. I can't afford to fail this class if I want to be a writer I need to boost my grade up in English.

My mom wants me to be a doctor like she is ,but to be completely honest I don't like having to look at blood and guts and stuff like that all day. My dad doesn't really care what I decide to be since he's a lawyer so he keeps his thoughts to himself. I'm perfectly fine with that too.