Chapter 4:Skipping School With The Bastard

Chapter 4: Skipping School With The Bastard

Thank God Max hasn't tried to talk to me after I picked him up from that party. I was a complete wreck after. I cried for about an hour in my room yesterday because of what he said to me. If he had really loved me he wouldn't of cheated on me with all those girls.

Everyday I say I'm fine which I am but everyday I see him I slowly start shutting down. So when I went to go pick him up I cracked. It's pathetic really that I'm depressed because of a boy. Especially a boy who was so horrible to me. Ugh! I need to get out of this trance that he has me under.

It's Monday and I officially don't want to go to school. School is where he is and that's exactly where I don't want to be. I look at myself in my bathroom mirror with a yawn.

I look horrible!

Maybe I can fake being sick? Walking out of my bathroom I jump back into bed and snuggle into the soft, warm blankets.

"Why are you still in bed Sarah your going to be late for school?" Liam questions me from my opened bedroom door.

I sit up from my bed with the soft blankets still on.

"I'm sick Liam can't go to school" I tell him.

"Ugh fine'' he says and starts walking back to his room.

I snuggle deeper into my blankets and sigh heavily. Today I just need to sort myself out alone. Alone meaning no Aria, no Liam, and no parents. I'm probably going to try and finish Jason's jug of ice cream again. He really did buy a big one that's for sure.

"I'm leaving now feel better Sarrie!" Liam yells going down the stairs.

"Alright" I mumble and then I hear the front door close.

I jump up from my bed excitedly and head down to the kitchen. I need food. I'm not really sick so I can bring down food without puking.  As I head towards my fridge I hear my phone vibrate. Grabbing it from my back pocket I look over the message Aria sent me.

I totally forgot to tell her that I was sick

I totally forgot to tell her that I was sick. I quickly text her back telling her I'm awfully sick. Since I forgot to tell her ahead of time she's going to be stuck sitting with Johnny and Clyde at lunch. Johnny's a football player and I'm not sure what position he is but he's really funny. Now Clyde also plays football and he's really annoying sometimes but he can be funny most of the time.

Aria, Clyde, Johnny, and I all meet in third grade. We we're all playing on the playground one day playing the usually tag. Then one day we just all became really good friends. Aria and I don't really talk to them anymore since their always busy with football.

They've invited us to a couple of the games but I don't want it to seem like I'm there for Jason. I don't really share any classes with them maybe one with Johnny (lunch) but that's about it really.