Chapter 43: Love Was Terrible

Broken-hearted girl- Beyonce

If I Were A Boy- Beyonce

Chapter 43: Love Was Terrible

Jason's Pov

Two days. Two days, is exactly how long it's been since we broke up and since the last time I saw her. I didn't really feel anything. I wasn't crying or wondering why she left me. Or, maybe it was just the alcohol that was in my system that was causing me to feel nothing. Ha, that must be it. Oh, I liked that a lot. 

I don't know when things got so, complicated for me or even for her. Things were pretty bad before, I met her though and for a while she helped ease my pain. All I know is things were so much easier when I didn't know I was in love with her. Because, if she was just one of my regular fucks I wouldn't be drowning myself in vodka right now trying forget every inch of her. Oh fuck, this girl has got me wrapped around her finger bad. Ha,imagine if that really happened.. like I was literally wrapped around her finger. Now, that would be weird. 

My money was up and I was currently living in my car now. Wow, and to think that I asked her to move in with me when I had no fucking plan at all. I mean of course she wouldn't fucking want to live in a car like what was I thinking. Shit, I can't go back to Florida now.. I mean I could ,but I fucking wanted to get Sarah back. I wasn't going to run away from her this time. 

I get out of my car and look up slightly taking it all need. I didn't want to ask for help. Fuck no. But, I knew I needed it. I sigh, and start to walk up to the house I basically grew up in. Lifting my knuckles up, I knock on the white cheaped door of the small house and wait patiently for someone to answer. 

"Jason. Hey, what are you doing here?" My dear old pal asks me. 

I smile goofily. "Hm. Well, I've missed you.. and I kinda need a place to crash for a bit" I tell him trying not to sound too intruding. 

Ben smiles shortly after hearing my words and steps aside to let me inside. 

Sarah's Pov

I think the worst thing is waking up in the morning just as sad as you were the night before. Even if it's only has been two days I missed him. I didn't want to at all though.  My head hurt, my body hurt, and most of all my heart hurt. It's ironic how our hearts can still get hurt by something we've seen coming. I thought for some bizarre reason he could change for me ,because he loved me that much to actually be good and to be happy with me.

I tried so hard. I fought for us so many times and  it always ended with me crying. Even now, I still ended up crying after I've been through it so many times. But, this wasn't a fairytale or anything magical like that it was reality. 

There comes a point when the damage is too much and no matter how good it once was, the memories can't sustain you. You have to save yourself knowing all the while it will hurt like hell. Because you can't keep giving someone everything if you get nothing in return. I hadn't realized how messed up Jason and I's relationship was. It's kinda funny actually how I was giving him the best of me and he was only giving me a portion of him. I know that's not right though. I kept giving out chances and chances. I think that's what's wrong with me I forgive too easily. 

"Sarrie" Liam says and pauses the movie we once were watching.

I jolt up and look over to him with a closed lip smile. "Oh! yeah?"

"What's going on with you?" He asks me concerned.

"I.. I'm single. Uh- Jason and I are finished" I tell him and bite my lip afterwards.