Chapter 6: The Stupid Drunk

Sarah's Pov

As I waited for Johnny at his car I noticed Clyde waving at me a few cars down. I waved back and made my way over there. I sort of felt guilty for not talking to him lately. Sure he can be really annoying sometimes ,but he was a really great friend.

When he gets excited I just can't help but smile. I smile at him when I finally make it over where he was standing. Which was right next to his big truck.

"Hey Clyde" I say to him.

"Hey!" he says excitedly and I then smile widely at him.

"How come you haven't been talking to me lately?" he asks with a frown.

I bite my lip and look at the ground feeling ashamed of not talking to my friend. I sigh, then run a hand through my long silky black hair.

"Jason's been keeping me busy with this stupid project we have in English together" I told him truthfully.

"Huh? so the guy's been trying to take you away from us now is he?" he questions me while holding a hand to his chin.

I shake my head and laugh at his ridiculousness.

"Are you and Jason like dating now?" he asks me obviously interested in my love life.

Instantly I shake my head repeatedly and give him a disgusted look.

"Oh come on he's not that bad Sarah" he says with a laugh.

"Trust me he is" I tell him while looking up at the starry sky.

"Well good thing you and Jason aren't dating because I know someone wouldn't be too happy about that" Clyde says while pointing a finger at me.

I give him a confused look making Clyde smile a bit.

"Why? who wouldn't like me and Jason together?" I ask curiously.

''If you don't know then I can't tell you its not my place and business to" he held his hands up defensively.

I sigh, he obviously wasn't going to tell me which just wanted me to know more. I take out my phone and start scrolling through my Facebook news feeds feeling bored with Clyde and I's conversation. He was most definitely smiling still probably filled with excitement as usually which sort of annoyed me a bit ,but made me happy. Does that make sense?

"I gotta go ,but you better talk to me soon Missy!" Clyde yells while getting into his truck.

"Will do!" I shout and wave when he starts to get into his car.

Once, Clyde closes his truck door I start walking over towards Johnny's truck. I turn around and wave once again at Clyde when he's out of his parking spot. It was definitely too cold out for a normal person to be alive making me wonder where in the flipping world Johnny was. Like really why did he leave me here in the freezing cold waiting for him? I wonder what's taking him so long?

If he doesn't hurry up I'm going to
have to call Liam to come and pick me up. Which would lead to Liam yelling at me for interrupting him from watching his game. Which leads to us bickering and me giving him glares all night. And of course would lead to my night being ruined.

"Hey Sarah!" A voice yells making me whip around to face the voice.

There I saw Johnny running towards me not looking nearly as cold as I do. What a very selfish boy he was! Leaving me here in the flipping cold waiting for him for nearly an hour.

"Finally what took you so long Smith?!" I question him frustrated he left me in the cold.

"You sound like coach" he says with a chuckle and I just roll my eyes.