Chapter 28: I had found my Mr. Darcy

"You have bewitched me body mind and soul."

I had never gotten or seem to show emotion to that quote till Jason told me he loved me. Pride and Prejudice never made me feel emotion because I had never known how much love Darcy felt for Elizabeth. Until I fell in love with Jason.

Jason bewitched me. My body mind and soul. My love for him was so exhilarating, so passionate that I didn't want to leave him. I didn't want him to leave me.

Mr. Darcy was like Jason in a way. Rude, arrogant, cocky in all, and absolutely passionate when it came to love. I had found my Mr. Darcy but in a way Jason was better.

Because, he wasn't a fictional character. He was real. He was mine.

"I love you that words can't even describe how happy I am that you said you loved me" Jason said breaking kiss.

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed.

"I know you just wanted to keep the kiss going" Jason winked.

I laughed at his cockiness. He sure was cocky but he also was right. I wanted to keep the kiss going because once it was done it was done.

"Jason we need to talk" I said seriously.

He sighed.

"I was trying to avoid this but yeah we do" he agreed.

I grabbed his hand and we walked into the house. It was six now and I wondered how long Jason and I had been kissing. My cheeks turned pink.

"What?" Jason asked when he noticed my cheeks.

"Nothing" I said with a chuckle.

We sat on the couch and Jason grabbed my waist. I pushed back a little because this was serious stuff we were going to talk about.

"Are you leaving to Florida?" I asked.

He sighed and I felt like I knew what the answer was going to be.

"Maybe" he responded.

"Maybe? You can't just leave me right after you told me you loved me" I say angrily.

He grabs my hands and I sigh.

"Sarah, my dad isn't going to stop trying to talk to me. He isn't a good person" he tells me.

"I don't want you to leave" I sigh.

"I don't want to leave you either" he says.

"So don't leave!" I burst out angrily.

I get up from the couch and start walking away.

How could he do that to me? He was trying to break my heart even more. But he can't break an already broken heart. At least that's what I thought.

"Sarah" Jason called my name.

"No just leave me alone" I said.

He grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking away.

"See that's the thing Sarah I can't leave you alone" he says holding the sides of my face.

I closed my eyes.

"Please don't leave me" I whisper.

"I won't I promise" he said and kissed my forehead.

Suddenly the front door opens. Aria and Liam are eating their ice cream when they stop walking in to stare at us. Aria's ice cream then plops onto the floor.