Chapter 47: The Part Of Me That Was Missing

WARNING- This Chapter may trigger some people since, it talks about being suicidal and other things along those lines. If you are triggered easily I'M SO SORRY. It's not that bad ,but who knows how you feel and stuff about it.. You Don't really need to read it since, it's just a filler chapter really talking about ending his life and what not.. Anyways continue.

Chapter 47: The Part Of Me That Was Missing

Jason's Pov

I could hear people talking and walking. I could also, smell the strong scent of coffee that seemed to linger around me. But, I couldn't see. I couldn't see who was talking, or why I smelt coffee. I couldn't move or shout or eat. I knew I wasn't dead and that made me feel like I had failed.

I wanted to die.

Dying, would've made me actually feel something instead of feeling numb. I wanted to feel something. It's funny to think one person could have such an enormous affect on you when they leave. You never noticed it before ,but when they left they took a part of you with them. I wanted it back. But, as hard as I tried to take it I kept failing and failing. Sarah, was the part of me that was missing. Without her this is a part of my life where I was brought to. Suicidal.

At least, that's what I think. Most people would just be like 'oh, he got shot by a gun its not his fault'. But it was my fault because I wanted to no longer wake up in the morning and be reminded that she was no longer mine, that she no longer loved me, that no one in this entire planet would mean anything to me compared to her. She was the only reason I had to live ,but now that she basically hated me I had wanted to die and I still do.

Anyways, it was Monday. I knew it must've been since, E! News was on and I would literally hear that every single day except for the weekends. They never did shows during the weekend at least, I think so since every time I went over Sarah's she would watch that shit during the week. Fuck. Does that mean Sarah's in here? I hope she didn't come here cause she thought I wanted to see her and I only let the man shoot me cause I wanted to die. Why would she even think that? Damn, I need to stop overthinking things like that since I highly doubt she knew I wanted to die.

I was most likely in the hospital since, I don't think any kidnappers would want to see my vital's or shit like that. I remember hearing my nurse say 'I'm going to change you know Mr.Brooks' or say 'I'm going to fix your hair for you Mr.Brooks'. I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was like in a deep sleep or some shit like that ,but the damn man would still talk to me like I could talk back. It was kind of nice I guess ,but weird. Maybe he knew I could hear him which was surprising.

My parents definitely didn't know I could hear them since, I heard the woman who gave birth to me call my sperm donor 'a piece of shit' even though all he did was get her a decaf coffee. I mean how was he supposed to know she didn't like that stuff? I didn't feel bad for him I just thought my mom was being slightly crazy.

"Hey, Sarah" I hear Ben's voice say.

Ben probably just entered the room or something like that. I then, hear someone get up that was besides me.

"Hey" I hear Sarah's voice say.

It was silent for a while until, Ben spoke again.

"I got you some coffee" He says and I think he hands it to her.

"Thanks" Sarah says and her voice sounded tired. I wondered if I was the reason why she was tired.

I hear footsteps for a while till it stops and I guess Ben took a seat or something.

"It's been almost a month right?" Ben says softly.

Wow, I've been in the hospital for a month? I must smell horrible and look super pale. I feel bad for Sarah now, that she probably had to smell me.