Chapter 3:Hanging With An Ass

Chapter 3: Hanging With An Ass

Sarah's Pov

Today Jason's suppose to be coming over for the project. I think we're just hanging out to get to know each other something like that. As much as I would rather be reading a book on my kindle and eating popcorn than hanging out with him. I need an A on this project since it counts for half our grade. I'm not going to fail just because of him and his lazy personality.

I'm not even going to dress nice for him. Getting up from my bed I dash to my closet and take out my signature shoes which are black converse and put on a pair of dark grey sweat pants. Scrunching up my hair into a high pony tail I jog down stairs. Thinking the day has started out great I spot my brother in the kitchen eating ice cream.

That's not weird at all. Eating ice cream for lunch I mean.

"Dude are you eating ice cream for lunch?" I ask and giggle a bit.

"Who wouldn't?" Liam asks simply.

I laugh and give him a confused look when I realize our parents aren't here.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask him.

"Mom's at the hospital and dad well he's at a meeting like always" he says a bit grumpily.

"Oh... well I don't care really but my partner is coming over today for the project'' I change the topic.

"Hmm.. tell me about your partner I might know him" he says. I mean everyone knows Jason Brooks but whatever.

"Well he's really cocky, he's a jerk, and he's really stubborn" I say already annoyed I have to list Jason's traits.

Liam starts laughing hysterically.

"Come on tell me more" He says intrigued.

"I think he plays football and like I said before he's a jerk" I say with annoyance laced in my voice.

"Sounds like your hanging out with an ass" Liam states.

I nod and cross my arms with an upset look on my face probably noticeable to the whole world.

"Don't worry though I'll protect you" Liam says and I smile.

"Thanks" I say to Liam while getting up from the couch and making my way over to the ice cream he's eating.

"Get your own hun!" Liam yells and grabs the ice cream trying to take it far away from me.

"Hey! no fair" I half yell and this only makes Liam laugh.

"Life's not fair get use to it" he states smugly.

Ding Dong! The door bell goes off making Liam give me a look as to say 'Get it ,because I'm not'. Sighing, I run off towards the sound of the door bell and open the front door. Once I see Jason I stare at him with my jaw dropped. He looked hot even though his attire was simple it looked great on him.

Coming back to reality and my sanity I grab my clutch from the side table.

"We're going to go get ice cream'' I say to Jason and squeeze by him.

"What?" he asks probably shocked we're already leaving.

Gosh this boy really has problems.

"I said 'we're going-to-go-get-ic-e -cream' " I say slowly so his brain can comprehend.

Making my way to my car and he finally starts following me.

"Alright'' he says casually as if what I just said didn't faze him at all.