A bit of what-cha-ma-call-it :P- Chapter four

This is dedicated to @Casperh I really like her stories.

"Liam, time to get up, or else we'll be late." Louis whined to a sleeping Liam, "Ugg, you aren't going to school today." Liam said, "Why not?" Louis asked, knowing that it was the second day back from Winter Holiday, so there is school, unless it is a snow day, "Because, remember what happened yesterday?" Liam reminded, "Okay, fair enough, but I'm going to school weather you like it or not." Louis said, "No, you're not, you are staying home, and get taught at a level higher than me, okay?" Liam clarified, "Uh, no, does Mummy and Geoff agree with this?" Louis asked, knowing that the answer was probably no.

"No, but I'm your older brother so you have to listen to me." Liam said, "I'm callin' Mummy." Louis yelled running out of Liam's room, across the hall, into his light blue room to get his phone.

"Lou, just leave it be, do not call Mum, you just can't go to school any more." Liam said, chasing after Louis, "Why not?" Louis yelled, "You got beat up yesterday at school, are you really going to try school again?" Liam asked, "Well, yes, I like school, I won't talk to people who aren't my friends, unless my friends are talking to them. Uh, I'll do all of your homework until you graduate. Um, what else do I have to do?" Louis named off.

"Lou, I just don't want you getting hurt, you are my little brother, and I care for you." Liam said, "But I want to go to school, and learn." Louis complained, "Lou, who did this?" Liam asked, "If I answer, will you let me go to school?" Louis challenged, "Fine." Liam gave in, "I don't know his name." Louis said, "Then describe him." Liam said, "Okay, so you won't hurt him?" Louis asked, "Why? He hurt you Lou, why don't you want me to hurt him?" Liam asked, questioning his little brother's logic.

"Because, yesterday Sam's brother hurt you." Louis replied, his gray- blue eyes looking into his brother's brown ones, if you didn't know better, you would've thought Louis was Geoff's, he looked more like his step- dad then his Mum or Andrew, their dad in case you forgot, "I can handle myself Lou, you don't need to be making sure I don't get hurt." Liam said, taking his brother's phone, and giving the younger lad a big bear hug.

"But I love taking care of you, I love you very much." Louis said, "Aw, Lou, you can come to school today, but tonight, you are going to at lease describe him to me." Liam said, "What if I find out his name?" Louis questions, "Then great job, remember to describe him, and if anyone tries to hurt you, start screaming my name." Liam said, leaving Louis' room, going into his own to get dressed for school.

"Hi Niall, how are you?" Liam heard Louis question Niall in the dining room, "'M fine Lou, where's Liam?" Niall asked, "You aren't fine, you have bruises on your arms, and face." Louis said, Liam's eyes went wide, what was his brother and best friend doing to get beat up?

"I said that I'm fine, now, where is Liam?" Niall asked, Liam heard nothing from Louis, "You would say something like 'Liam is..'." Niall prompted, "Liam is, somewhere." Louis said, "Liam is here." Liam said, walking into the dining room to see Niall and Louis eating cereal, "You two ready to go?" Liam asked, "Yep, I remembered the car." Niall said, "Good job, now I'm with Louis, where did you get some of those bruises, did you get into another fight?" Liam asked jokingly, "Nah, it was a one sided fight." Niall said, "You didn't fight back?" Liam asked, walking to the table where the keys were, then out to the drive way where the car was parked, Louis and Niall following him.

"I couldn't hurt the person who was fighting me." Niall said, "Who was it? I swear to god, if it was Zayn and Harry, I will murder both of them." Liam said, "Yeah, I'll tell you in the car." Niall said, wanting to be able to whisper to Liam so that way Louis won't hear who it was.

"So Ni, who was it?" Liam whispered, not wanting Louis to hear either, Liam looked in the mirror to see Louis with his ear buds in, humming along to Blondie's One Way or Another, Louis' new favorite song.