So Happily- Chapter Twenty Five

Louis laid on Zayn lap in Louis' bed, Zayn had his back up against the wall to be sure that if he fell asleep, Louis, even if he rolled over, couldn't make Zayn fall over and hit his head on the wall.

Zayn honestly had no idea what to do- Should I comfort him?- unfortunately, there isn't a rule book on what to do if your boyfriend's older brother is making said boyfriend choose between older brother and you, other boyfriend, one; that would be awesome if there was, two; that would strangely specific.

So Zayn did the next best thing to quiet the, near silent crier. Zayn held Louis bridle style, rocked him back and forth.

"Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps to night. Near the village, the peaceful village the lion sleeps tonight." Zayn started the familiar song, he knew no one could hate it. Louis' tears quieted down a tiny bit, no much, but quiet enough to hear Zayn better.

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight. In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight." Zayn continued, looking at his boyfriend, Louis was curled up in a tight ball, almost as if trying to make himself, subconsciously, not able to be hurt.

"Hush my little darling, don't fear, my little darling, the lion sleeps tonight. Hush my little darling, don't fear, my little darling, the lion sleeps tonight." As Zayn continued, he could see the little ball Louis was in, was growing, Louis felt safe in Zayn's arms, or with Zayn's singing, so he must no be as bad of singer as he thought.

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight. In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight." Zayn sang through the chorus, remembering times from when he was little and family would sing to him. Louis' crying has nearly completely stopped at this time, Zayn knew that he could stop, so he did. But he continued to rock the boy, he isn't sure why.

Karen and Geoff wish things could be as peaceful with Liam as they are with Louis, but they know that their sons are different people, and comparing the two would be unfair, not only to Liam and Louis, but to themselves, making them wonder if they were good enough parents.

Of course Louis thought they always were, and Liam most of the time, but there was still that time when Liam thinks his parents are horrible.

Trisha sat in a room with her youngest son, she doesn't know where her eldest is, she just knows that him and Louis are dating, some parents would be mad that their kids are gay, but no Trisha, she can't really find it in her to care about what gender her son is.

The more and more Yaser thought about it, the more he decided he'd do it.

"So, are you really going to America?" Niall asks his soon to be ex boyfriend, "Yeah, I'm still going to America." Harry replied, moving his arms to be underneath his head, crossed, Niall crossed his legs at the ankles, and both boys, soon to be men, looked at the starts above Harry's apartment.

Harry looked over slightly, to see Niall trying to silently cry, his chest moved quicker, trying to supply the oxygen to the rest of the body, "Been a lot of places, I've been all around the world, seen a lot of faces, never knowing where I was." Harry started 'their' song, even though the first song they heard while they were together was Liam singing 'Cry Me a River' while he was sixteen.

"On the horizon, oh, well I know, I know, I know, the sun will be rising, back home." Harry continued, Niall somehow situated himself without Harry noticing, so Niall was now a good few inches closer to Harry, "Living out of cases, packing up and taking off, made a lot of changes but not forgetting who I was, on the horizon, oh well I know, I know, I know, the moon will be rising, back home." Niall sang that verse, soon it was the chorus, Harry and Niall both sang for this part.

"Don't forget where you belong, home. Don't forget where you belong, home. If you ever feel along, don't. You are never on your own, and the proof is in this song." The two boys sang slightly louder than need be, they can tell because Mary Ann, Harry's neighbor's child who is their age, came up on the roof as well, "My mum says, 'Tell those two boys to shut up. Or I'll call the police.' I say, keep singing, but my mum is on a short fuse, and is taking it out on me." Mary Ann told the two boys.

Mary Ann has always been a sweet child, the three of them all went to the same primary school, she is a pan, so is Niall though, the only people to know that bit of information is Liam, himself, Greg, and Harry.

"What you guys singing?" Mary Ann asked, Niall didn't have any nice way to tell Mary Ann to leave, so he just replied with, "Don't forget where you Belong." Niall answered, Mary Ann nodded.

Both boys knew that her parents beat her, she's came over to Harry's house many time, every time bloody and bruised, but not crying, Harry has more than once came over the Mary Ann's house, and talked- more like slap- some sense into her folks.

Mary Ann gave one final smile, the jumped, off the roof, both boys knew she was going to do it, a five story flat complex, the boys looked over the edge, and called the cops, she was still moving, sadly, now she's going to be in more pain, and has to go the therapy, probably physical and mental.

The boys quickly came off the roof, Niall not as quick as Harry, to be honest, his arm still hurt from the hospital trip, so does his lungs.

"Why'd you do that?" Harry yelled to Niall, "What do you mean?" Niall asked, looking Harry in the eye, the beautiful green, had become so dark, you could mistake it for being black, "Why did you call the police?" Harry yelled, Niall knew if he could make it to that door, Harry wouldn't beat Niall since police were coming, but if he couldn't, he'd also get beat for trying to run, Niall weighed his options, "Harry, look at me." Harry looked above Niall, not hard for Harry to do, "No, look into my eyes, now Harry, or else, Liam is on speed dial." Niall told his taller, stronger boyfriend, Harry looked deep into Niall eyes, as soon as he did, he saw the hurt, the hurt everyone saw, but ignored because they think nothing can go wrong in Niall's life, the hurt Harry knows he's a big factor of.

"Harry, I love you, I know you try to leave, but the only place your going, is downstairs, the police are going to be here soon." Niall calmly said, hopping this isn't going to backfire, Harry's eyes were still pretty dark, but Niall could see he was trying. Niall smiled and both boys rushed down stairs.

————

Sorry this chapter was everywhere besides Liam, I need to work out some things before Liam plays another big role in this story.

Also I'm trying to not ask this in a stockerish way, but where you guys from, I'm not saying down the address, just what state if your American, I don't know what other countries call it. I'm from Nebraska, the capitol of Nebraska is my city, and in America in case you don't know.

And I am so glad it is summer, a few kids in my class were being idiots, one group called me fat, the other called me anorexic, so I don't fell too bad.

And as a wise teen once said on imuger 'Up vote for no reason' that's my brother, so all of you vote, I'm trying to see if people really like this story.

Also have my last chapters been boring or something, because 21 has no comments, and they have fewer that usual votes, that's not saying much though.

Thanks,

KylesPage