Who Doesn't Love Drama- Chapter Twenty Eight

What do you all think of this story, the only comment I got on the last chapter :( it was by an amazing person called @ZouisMalik She/He commented on my story last time.

~~~~~~~

Geoff ran down the stairs, Karen kept hold of her son- who had just started crying harder than he had been earlier. Geoff was furious at both boys, Liam for punching, and Zayn for punching back, or at least that's how Geoff interpreted who punched first.

Geoff got in the basement, made a sharp turn, walking into the room, the sight he saw amazed him, Zayn had a bloody lip, going to be a fat lip in a few minutes, but that's nothing in comparison to Liam, Liam was on the floor, in the fetal position, cradling his arm, tucking his head in his body, shaking, Zayn did a lot more damage.

Geoff saw red, grabbing Zayn by his shirt, practically dragging him up the stairs, Zayn tripped over the steps a few times, Louis quickly stood up, seeing his dad drag his boyfriend out of the house, "Zayn?" Louis asked, walking after his dad and boyfriend, "I never want you to see this boy, ever again, do you hear me Louis?!" Geoff yelled, Louis's bottom lip trembled, tears came into his eyes again, he nodded quietly, scared of his dad being mad at him, Louis turned around and ran to his Mummy, hiding in her shoulder, "Geoff maybe-" Karen's sentence didn't get far, Geoff shut it down quickly, "No, Kare, Liam in curled up in the fetal position down stairs." Geoff yelled, opening up the front door, pushing Zayn out, then closing the door.

"Go tend to your brother because your boyfriend hurt him!" Geoff yelled, Louis quietly walked down stairs, going into the game room, "Li? I'm so sorry, its all my fault." Louis said, seconds away from another batch of tears, Liam fought through the pain to uncurl, on his side, bad arm still pressed to his chest, he opened his arms for a jug from his little brother, "I'm so sorry, Li." Louis cried into his older brother's body, "Shh, Lou, you had no control over the situation, I'll be fine, Zayn's fine, Daddy's fine, so is Mummy, you are also fine, so why are you crying?" Liam asked, Louis took in a shaky breath.

"Dad yelled at me, I don't like getting yelled at." Louis cried, Louis hated yelling, but one of the only things he hates more than yelling, is him getting yelled at, it makes him feel like he's not loved, "Aww, its okay Lou, remember that one time you walked across the street without looking, and Mummy yelled at you to run, you did, and it was because a car was driving down the street, so she yelled at you because she didn't want you to get hurt." Liam explained softly, he and Louis both still laying on the carpet in the game room, "Now what did Daddy yell at you?" Liam asked softly, knowing if he were to yell, or raise his voice at all, Louis would flip out.

"Dad said 'I never want you to see this boy, ever again, do you hear me, Louis?' and it was loud, and I was scared." Louis said, crying into his older brother, Liam patted Louis's head, "Lou, I'm sure Dad had a reason for yelling at you like that. Maybe he just wanted you safe, dating people is bad." Liam said, Louis stood, was about to help Liam up, "I'm bad? But you are dating Josh, so are we all bad?" Louis asked, Louis doesn't like when he gets called bad, "No, you are not bad Louis, you are actually pretty amazing, and the person isn't bad, just when you date people, they can't stay forever, so they need to leave, and its bad because they get hurt, lets go upstairs." Liam said, lifting up his good arm for Louis to pull on, Louis got Liam's arms, helping him stand up, not really, just Liam likes making Louis think hes helpful.

"Lou, go up to your room, I'll be there soon." Liam said, Karen saw her oldest son, seeing a red face from a few tears, a black eye forming, and his arm, cradled against his chest, looking like its in an invisible sling, "Geoff, why's you yell at Louis?" Liam started.

Upstairs Louis was on his phone.

Zaynie, are you okay?

Louis sent to Zayn, soon he got a reply.