Come Sail Away- Chapter Twenty Six

So I know I already finished this story and all of this, but I'm going to fix it, to you who have started reading this then continued, thanks.

"So the girl just jumped off of the building?" Officer Tony asked, Niall and Harry nodded, Tony wrote something down, "Okay boys, I don't think that there is really that much we can do for her, are you two her guardians?" Tony asked, Niall and Harry shook their heads again, Tony sighed, "Then who is?" He asked, he never really though that he would end up here as a police officer, he wanted to me a nurse, but he knew he shouldn't, "She has parents, she jumped off the building because she was getting abused in her home." Niall said, Harry then added on, "I am the next door neighbor." He decided against adding anything else on, knowing he could go to jail if he said he knew it was going on.

"How long has she been getting abused?" Tony asked the two boys, "I didn't know Mary Ann was getting abused until recently, I didn't know who to tell, us being just seventeen and eighteen, we doubted that anyone would believe us." Niall said, covering both his and Harry's ass with the statement, "Did you- Mister Styles- know that this was going on?" Tony asked, Harry shook his head, "No Sir, I learned it recently as well, maybe a week before Niall- Mister Horan as you would say- but no, not long." Harry said, Tony nodded, and wrote more down, "Two more questions- more about you two to see if you are creditable sources." Tony said, looking over Niall and Harry once more, "Ask away." Niall said, Tony smiled. 

"Mr. Styles, you haven't been eighteen for a too long, how are you already living on your own?" Tony asked, Harry looked down, it was a sensitive topic for him no matter what, Niall patted his back slightly, "My parents signed the papers showing that they didn't want me, I was about to go into foster care, but I found a thing saying that I'd be better off on my own, all I needed was a parent of guardian's signature, I got a foster mum to sign, and here I am." Harry said, scraping the basic bare minimum, not telling why he was going into foster care at age fifteen.

"Okay, now Mr. Horan, I can see that you are all bandaged up, why is that?" Tony asked, Niall started thinking of excuses.

"Do you think that Liam doesn't love me anymore?" Louis asked, so quiet that you would have to be listening to him to hear him, "I know he does, Love, he was just mad, remember, he doesn't really like me, so he just needs some time to think." Zayn said, Louis nodded, "So... will he talk to me again?" Louis asked, Zayn looked down lovingly at his boyfriend, "I know he will, do you wanna go talk to him?" Zayn asked, Louis nodded, him and Zayn soon stood up, Louis gripped onto Zayn's shirt like a little kid, it was something he couldn't explain, he just loved Zayn, everything about Zayn.

From the way Zayn's eyes crinkled when he laughed, the smell Zayn after a workout, even though he is hot and sweaty, Louis loves it, to the way he hugs Louis, his muscled arms wrapped around Louis, everything.

"Liam?" Louis asked quietly, knocking on Liam's door, no answer, Louis frowned slightly, was Liam ignoring him, "Liam?" He asked a tiny bit louder, along with knocking louder, Louis tried one more time, even louder, still no answer, Louis didn't know what to do, "I'm coming in." He announced, then walked through the door.

"Liam, I know you said that I wasn't suppose to come into your room without knocking, but I did an- Liam?" Louis said, looking up from the ground, around the room, no sign of his older brother anywhere, "Liam?" Louis asked again, his face twisting trying to understand, "Where are you?" He then asked, Zayn decided to walk into the room, realizing that Liam wasn't in there, "I don't think he's in here, Babe." Zayn said softly, Louis frowned, eyebrows going in, still trying to understand, "B-b-but, he was suppose to stay in his room." Louis said, thinking where his older brother may be, "Maybe we should go ask your Mummy." Zayn said, knowing Liam sneaked out, wanting to get him in trouble, Louis nodded.

"That sounds like a good idea." Louis said, turning on his heal, going to the stairs, then walking down them, Zayn followed behind, "Mummy?" Louis asked, walking into the living room where his parents were, watching a movie, "Yes, Lou?" Karen asked, ignoring Geoff who was looking at Zayn, subconsciously waiting for him to mess up, "Where is Liam, I need to talk to him?" Louis asked, Zayn retracted his arm from Louis' waist, noticing Geoff staring directly at that.

"He should be in his room." Karen answered with a smile, Louis frowned again, "But he isn't, Zayn and I looked." Louis said, "How would you know, you aren't suppose to go into a closed door room without knocking." Karen said, knowing Liam doesn't like it when people come into his room, "I knocked three times, then said I was going to come in, but he still didn't answer, so I walked in, I know I shouldn't have done that." Louis said, a worried look then crossed her face, "Okay, well, I don't know where he is, but your Dad and I will find out, why don't you and Zayn go play some fifa?" Karen asked, wanting Louis out of the room so she and her husband could talk.

"Should we call him?" Geoff asked, Karen shook her head, "He won't answer, and he's a smart kid, he won't have his phone turned on." She said, both parents sighing.

"Li, I love you very much, but why did you want to come out drinking?" Josh answered, Liam laughed, "Haha, because, I asked Louis would he rather have me or his fucking boyfriend, he didn't have time to answer, my parents and said boyfriend walked into the room before he could, I got in so much trouble." Liam slurred, already past tipsy, nearing drunk, but he wasn't planing on stopping until he couldn't remember his own name, "Liam, this isn't the correct way to deal with your feelings." Josh warned, he didn't really want to me with Liam, he thought Liam would choose Louis over him, but he must be more important to Liam than Louis, so Josh can rekindle his love for Liam, it has honestly already mostly came back.

Liam looked near tears, "I know, but, what if Louis hates me, what if my parents disown me, what if I am too bad for even my real dad to want me." Liam asked, Josh patted his back, "Louis could never hate you, you mum and step dad love you more that anything, and your father is an immature asshole and can go fuck himself because you and Louis will never go to him, okay?" Josh soothed, Liam nodded, then him and Josh started to get back into the flow of the night, a party on a normal Saturday night, free drinks and drunk kissing each other.

-------------

I'm back beyotches!!!

You all looking effing 'mazing. Do I have a major head problem? Probably, I took online tests, it said I am-

Severely depressed

Psychopath

ADHD

Autism

Can someone please answer how I am that messed up?

Well, I have no life, last day of band camp, yay.

I'm thinking of a plot to another possible story, after Love Me is finished, and what bromance, Lilo, Zouis, Nouis, or possibly Larry, yes Louis is the person this is focused on.

Bye,

MEEEEEEEEEEE