Cool Kids Don't Dance- Chapter Eleven

This chapter is dedicated to @zmelec she just writes awesome inspiring stories that I enjoy reading and she was part of the reasons that I started three of my stories.

"C'mon Zaynie." Louis said, looking into Zayn's big brown eyes with is blue ones, batting his eyelashes slightly, "No! Louis, I do not like dancing at all, cool kids don't dance." Zayn said, him and Louis were at a party, Zayn wasn't thinking, no Louis was not drunk and neither was Zayn, but Zayn has seen Josh, so that means that Liam probably isn't far behind.

"Zayn, I found my brother, can I go say hi?" Louis asks, Zayn wants to scream, Zayn didn't mean to bring Louis to the party, he actually asked Louis if they could go have ice cream together, he was walking Louis home, then the world's biggest gossip told them about the party, Zayn walking Louis a block within Louis's house, so that way Liam couldn't see Zayn, then he walked home and went to the party, Louis followed, saying he followed Liam, but Louis lost Liam as soon as Liam entered the party house, therefore, its all Liam's fault in Zayn's book. But as usual, Liam doesn't know, and Zayn has to protect Louis from any rapist, or anything like that at this party, and it isn't small.

"No, you see, Liam is with his friends, as much as he loves you, he just can't hang out with you right now." Zayn said while turning the small boy so his back is towards a very drunk Liam who is unbuttoning his shirt, "I just hope Liam remembers." Louis said, this caught Zayn's attention, something to distract Louis while Zayn thinks of a plan to get them out of here, "Remembers what?" Zayn asked, Louis looked at Zayn with is big blue eyes, looking like a deer in the headlights, "Liam only has one kidney, so he isn't allowed to drink." Louis said, not realizing that Liam is drinking right now.

"Okay, do you know what your mum and Geoff do so he won't drink?" Zayn asks Louis, Louis looked at Zayn, "I don't know, Liam doesn't drink ever though, Niall says he's a 'lightweight' whatever that means." Louis said, "Okay, I'm going to go get Liam." Zayn said, Louis looked to Zayn and shrugged his shoulders, "Okay, what should I do?" He asked, Zayn wanted to face palm himself for not thinking about what to do with Louis, "You stay- no actually follow me." Zayn said, thinking it probably isn't a great idea to leave Louis by himself.

"Hi Louis!" Liam slurred loudly, Louis looked at his older brother, "Your breath smells funny, Zayn why does Liam's breath smell?" Louis asks an overwhelmed Zayn, "Because the drink that he's been drinking." Zayn answers, hoping that it was a good enough answer to stop any follow up questions, "Okay, well, you said once we found Lili that we can go home." Louis reminded Zayn, rocking back and forth on his feet like a small child, "I did, at but we need to make sure that Josh knows that we have him." Zayn told Louis, he then proceeded to walk up to Liam and take his phone.

Hey his is Zayn, friend of Liam and Louis, Louis and I found Liam pissed drunk so I'm taking the two of them home, unless you want to, we'll wait for a while, at lease until Liam gets sober.

Zayn typed, then realized it was too long.

Hey, Ima friend of Liam and Louis, found him Li drunk, I'm taking him home, ill wait for ten mins on the lawn, until you come

Zayn looked at it, once he decided it was good enough, he hit send got a reply immediately:

Thank god you know where Liam is, i lost him a little bit ago, ill be there in a min

k

Zayn replied, not knowing what else to do he took the two brothers to the front lawn, only to see the police, "Shit." Zayn said, Liam looked at the police car, only to completely sober up, "Shit the police, Zayn why are you by my brother?" Liam asked, looking seeing Louis sleeping, using Zayn as a pillow while standing, "Liam I can explain-" Liam, in a fit of rage, cut Zayn off, "No, why is he even here?" Liam yelled quite loud to Zayn, Zayn looked to the sleeping Louis, "Shh, don't wake him. He followed me." Zayn said, that just pissed Liam off even more, "Why was he with you in the first place?" He yelled, Zayn was racking his brain on a plan to get them out without the police seeing them.

Right now the police were just watching waiting for the teens to do something stupid, "He was-" Zayn was cut off, this time by Louis, "Lili? Zaynie, stop yelling, to get past the police we'll just say the party was too much for us to handle, and we are leaving." Louis said, then leaned up against Zayn to fall asleep again, Liam was now ready to beat Zayn, "No Louis, you are coming with me." Liam said getting his keys out, "Hello people!" Josh yelled as he saw the three boys.

"Liam, you are drunk, in other words, you are not driving." Zayn said, then he started fighting Liam for Liam's keys, "Shit, there's police cars a block away. What are they doing?" Josh asked, he as well had a bit too much to drink, "Louis can you drive Liam home, I'll drive Josh home then call you." Zayn asked, knowing both boys had too much to drink, "Okay." Louis said, taking Liam's keys, "Lili, if you come in the car with me, I'll buy ice cream, and I'll talk to Mummy and Daddy." Louis said.

"Why are you so fucking immature? Geoff isn't our Dad, our real Dad is a jerk." Liam said, Louis looked at his older brother, he knew people thought he was going to cry, "I know, I just want to pretend that we have a better like than we really do." Louis said, "Okay, let's go home." Liam screamed, running the passenger side of the car, Louis got into the driver side, put the keys in and drove off.

They only got a block off, a police officer stopped them, "Sir, you came from a party, I just need to make sure that you are one hundred percent sober." The officer said, Louis stepped out of the car, "Okay." He said, looking at the officer, waiting for what he is suppose to do, "Please walk to here." The officer said, showing his flashlight to a spot.

Louis walked like he usually do, but he tripped over his own feet like he usually does, "Sir have you consumed anything to drink?" The officer asked, looking less than thrilled at having to do this again, Louis looked at his hands thinking, "Well I had some water before I left home, and some juice in my boyfriend's car, but other than that, nothing." Louis said, the officer looked at Louis, trying to see if Louis was kidding, he wasn't, "Sir, I need you to breath into this." The officer said, holding up a test.

Louis did, "I can't believe it, you are completely sober, how? You were acting like an idiot. You are free to go." The officer, Louis got in the car and drove home.

----------

The video on the side is how I felt writing this, Onision How to be a Cop, It's pretty funny.

This is short and awful, I know. Sorry.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote or comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks,

MEEEEEE