Why Don't We Go There- Chapter Thirty One

"Lou, I won't let anyone take me away, promise, I can't leave Sam and my Mum like this, I also can't leave you like this, I love you too much to leave you." Zayn insured, giving Louis' shoulders a quick hug, Louis smiled, nestling himself into Zayn's side, Zayn looked down to his amazing boyfriend, to Zayn, Louis is perfect, to Louis, Zayn is perfect, they both know the other one isn't perfect, but they both choose to ignore that, Zayn can't find a single fault in Louis, Louis can't find a fault in Zayn, perfect, happy couple.

Louis smiled while his face was pressed to Zayn's ribs, Zayn held on to Louis's ribs, slightly moving his fingers, tickling Louis, Louis let out a- not so quiet- sreik, making a huge smile appear on Zayn's face, soon Zayn had an idea to help him and Louis forget about their problems for a few minutes, so he lead himself and his boyfriend out of the hospital, he in his white muscle shirt, jean jacket, and baggy jeans, Louis in a pair of pajama pants, Nike, and a plain white tee. (Anyone get the reference? No? K.)

Zayn and Louis walked to Harry's house, it wasn't a long walk thank goodness, Louis was tired enough, it was nearly five in the morning, and he and Zayn both had a sleepless night, "Harry, gimme your keys to your pickup truck." Zayn had yelled while in the platform outside of Harry's front door, no answer, Harry didn't trust Zayn enough to give him a key to his place- Harry isn't a complete idiot, but Zayn eventually found out that the back door was unlocked, so Zayn walked in, found Harry's keys, then walked out, him and Louis getting in the pickup driving to Zayn's 'spot'

"So, the sunrise here is beautiful, but it will be another twenty or so minutes, why don't we tell each other a tiny bit more about our pasts." Zayn said, remembering distinct words from Liam the previous night 'You'll hurt Louis, just how our Mum was hurt by our Dad.' Liam didn't mean to let it slip, it just did.

"Oh, well, what do you wanna know about me?" Louis asked, Zayn didn't really know how to answer, he would be blunt, and hope that Louis's innocence will cover to bluntness for Zayn, "Why do you have a step dad and not a real dad?" Zayn asked, little did Zayn know, he planted a little seed in Louis's mind, that seed will grow.

"Well, I use to live with a real Daddy and Mummy, but then one thing happened..." Louis went on explaining the event.

Liam and Louis both sat on the ground in their small living room, their Mummy was still a very good business women, just not as good, Louis was five, Liam was seven, Liam sat on the ground with Tomas the Tank Engine toys on the ground, helping Louis build a track, trying to keep his noise level up so Louis couldn't hear the fighting going on in their parent's room, "Andrew, you motherfucker, you can leave me and my kids, you don't deserve to be with me and our amazing kids, so you can go to your bar, where your bartender is, and go to a room, and fuck each other until your brains are out, 'kay?" Karen's voice rand through the house, Andrew was fed up, he shoved Karen out of the way, going to the bedroom door, opening it, slamming it shut, walking out the living room, getting hold of Louis's hair, Liam was up, ready to defend his brother, "You don't deserve to live." Andrew yelled, throwing Louis to the ground where Liam was ready to comfort him, "Get the hell out of my house now." Karen said, sickly calm, Andrew didn't budge, "Now, we aren't even married." Karen yelled, shoving Andrew out of the door, soon after, Karen's friend Geoff was at the house soon afterwards, consoling Karen, Louis, and Liam, and installing new locks, Liam felt bad, he wasn't able to protect his brother, he vowed that would never happen again.

"Why don't you live with your Daddy?" Louis asked, Zayn smiled, a fake, sick smile, explaining the memory to Louis.

Three years ago, Zayn was fourteen, he had just started secondary school, his family was at the fair, meaning Sam, his Mum, and their father, Yaser, Yaser was an over all good father, Sam was about three at the time, they were about to go on a few rides, when Sam started struggling in his brother's arms, "Daddy, Daddy, want Daddy." He started chanting, Zayn passed Sam off to his mother, "Sammy, Daddy isn't here." Trisha told the young boy, "Yea, he is, there." He said, struggling out, pointing in a direction, to a man, Yaser, a woman, unknown, and two kids, one a few years older than Sam, and a baby, Trisha gave Sam back to Zayn, while Trisha walked over to Yaser, Zayn hadn't heard the entire conversation, just "Yes, they are mine." From Yaser, that was the day, that Zayn lost his father, not literally, Zayn just didn't wanna be associated with with a man like Yaser. A week later, Yaser came to the house, an acordian folder, holding divorce papers, and a check, or a bill, drinking and gambling debts, the next week, Zayn started training for boxing, and soon he was a street fighter.

"Oh." Was all Louis said, he was trying to process what had just been told to him, "I love you, and you didn't deserve the past you had." Louis soon answered, Zayn and Louis had situated themselves in the bed of the pickup, Zayn pulled Louis close, giving Louis a kiss on the top of the head.

Niall had came over to Harry's not telling his family anything, him and Harry had climbed back on the roof, and started talking, "Harry, I'm sorry, so sorry, its all my fault." Niall had said, this pushed Harry over the edge, Niall apologized, for Harry beating him, "Niall, it isn't your fault, I never really told you what happened with my family, I guess, well, you know about one sister, Gemma, right?" Harry asked, Niall nodded, "Well..."

Fifteen year old Harry was quite the looker, his sixteenth birthday was coming up, less than a month, in the midst of  other sibling drama, Gemma studying for finals in a few months, graduating, little brother being born, sister getting honor role, and other sport achievements, everyone forgot to wish Harry happy birthday, which he didn't mind, soon Harry got honor role, but no one said anything, then Harry passed his grade, perfect A's, nothing, he was the middle child, Charlie, the oldest, Gemma, Harry, Phoebe, Evan, the youngest, everything the others did, was better than Harry, soon Harry started going with Zayn to street fights, soon he started smoking whatever there was, he became an overall bad kid, A's turned to D's in a matter of weeks, of course his parents noticed that, Harry realized he liked attention, and that, it has been like this sense he was four and his little sister was born, Harry was finally getting attention, and he was liking it. One bad thing after another, soon Harry's family left him with an ultimatum, leave or straiten up, Harry let them know then that he liked boys, and that was that, he was beaten by his father, then kicked out, and Harry got a job, became a legal adult by three signatures, his, his parents, and a judge.

"Wow, that's pretty interesting, but I need to leave." Niall said, grabbed hold of the pole of a roof for a porch, sliding down, getting on that person's porch, going to the next, so on and so forth, getting on the ground, to the car, leaving Harry to look past the trees, swearing he saw his pickup, walking to the other side of the roof to see the two parking spots he is allowed, seeing both empty, instead of just the one he allows for guest, Niall.

"Where the fuck is my truck?" Harry asked, the sky being dimly lit by the rising sun, mostly by the still turned on street lights, getting in his window to where he kept his keys, 'needed a ride- Z'  a note read, Harry did a small eye roll before walking back to his room then passing out on his bed.

~~~~~~

How was that? Next chapter, will have a warning for something I will write, will tell more later, but right now I just need to relax, and watch Onision on YouTube for reasons.

k Bye,

Ky