Unidentified Feelings- Chapter Twenty Two

I'm sorry it took so long, it is finally summer for me at lease, I have been counting down the weeks since the first day of school, honest.

I also have a bunch of family drama, my brother is getting married on the 23rd so I have to be a free babysitter to three six year olds and an eight year old, so I have no time to write, so I am really sorry, but this isn't an excuse, just an explanation, plus I haven't had any inspiration, but here goes nothing, I am sorry.

--

"You see Louis, I have need following you sense that day in the bus, to see Zayn hurt you, I wanted so bad to be the one to save you! But your brother came. Then to the ice cream shop, I saw Zayn and Liam fight, I was in a booth, two rows away, wanting to make you stop crying, that time your dad took you and Liam, i wanted to come save you, but Zayn showed up, I have always been there, waiting for you to notice me, but you never did, you always noticed Zayn, not for long, one day Zayn and Liam can't protect you, but I will, and that day is today." James shouted.

"What do you mean by that?" Louis questioned, scared to know the answer, "Well you see, I cannot tell you, or else you would know." James told the boy whose eyes got big, "But, I'll tell you some stuff, you are allowed to call one person, not including the police, your friends, your family... Zayn, but I get to hear the entire phone call, one thing that you say that I don't like, and I take the phone and hang up." James said, he took his phone out of his back pocket, Louis got wide eyed at the thing James said next; "But first, take your clothes off, I know your brother explained this all to you." Louis looked at James, secretly hoping that he was kidding and in a few seconds Liam and Zayn would be friends and come out from behind the couch, Sam was just playing sick, and Niall and Harry would also be okay but Harry has never hurt Niall.

"You better start taking your clothes off before I change my mind." James purred, Louis, who wanted nothing more that for Zayn to come to him, said; "I'm chained, I cannot get out, you have the key." He said quietly, James smiled, looked Louis up and down, "Okay." James said, luckily, for him, the day Louis was kidnapped, he wore a button up shirt, and some not tight jeans.

James decided to start unbuttoning Louis shirt, massaging his right nipple, hurting Louis in the process, "Wait, never mind, I'll call Zayn, what is his phone number?" James asked, Louis then decided it was best to tell James a fake number, then common sense told him other wise, and gave James Zayn's phone number.

Zayn was running down the hallway that Liam was minutes ago, "That's Louis' friends, his five fucking best friends that would never hurt him." Liam screamed, the police were there in minutes, now seeing that it was a kidnap.

"You're dating him aren't you?" Liam spat rudely at Zayn, "Uh-" Zayn couldn't finish coming up with an excuse before Liam slammed him into the wall, "All your fault probably, isn't it?" Liam yelled, crying, Zayn knew not to punch Liam or really do anything, he needs someone to blame, and that someone is going to be Zayn it looks like.

Zayn's phone started to ring, Liam grabbed it from Zayn, no caller ID, he decided to mess with whoever this is, "Hello, Zayn's phone." Liam purred like a girl into the phone.

"I have Louis Payne, come to the Arch Apartments, be here in twenty minutes if you don't want Louis everywhere." The voice said, then hung up, Liam's eyes went big, he walked over to one of the police officers, "My brother Louis, I got a call saying he is at Arch Apartments." Liam said, tossing Zayn his phone, Zayn caught it and put it in his pocket.

Liam's phone started to ring, different number, "Hello?" Liam asked carefully, "I have Louis Payne held at Michaelstand Apartments, come in nineteen minutes if you don't want Louis everywhere." A voice said. then hung up.

Soon Louis' phone rang, Liam answered, another no caller ID, "Hello?" Liam answered, "I have Louis Payne at the Kingston Apartments, come in eighteen minutes if you don't want Louis everywhere." The voice said, then hung up.

Trisha, who knew about Louis and Zayn dating, got a call, I minute later, got the same call, just another apartment in the area.

Soon so did, Karen, a minute later, Geoff, a minute after Karen, Niall, a minute after Geoff, Harry, a minute after Niall, Bobby, a minute after Harry, Maura, a minute after Bobby, the Greg, a minute later, all called by different numbers, all saying the same thing, just a different apartment, dispatch went to every apartment complex, they are dealing with a mad, crazy, sick bastard.

"He's not at an apartment." Liam whispered to Zayn, Zayn looked at him weird, "He's used every apartment name for over forty kilometers, I don't know who he is, but is probably isn't stupid. I think I know where he is." Liam finished, Zayn grabbed Harry's keys from Harry, along with grabbing Harry, Niall, and Greg, they'll need muscle.

Liam grabbed the keys, and they all ran to Harry's old, abused truck. There wasn't enough room in the truck, so Niall and Harry sat on the bed of the old pick up truck.

"Where we going?" Zayn asked, "ExMouth Place." Liam answered, "That's a street." Everyone else yelled at him, including Niall and Harry, the window connecting the cab and bed was open, "Yes, but one time I was with a bunch of the boxing kids and they showed me an opening, a secret place if you will, it attaches to high building, and I think I know what the people meant when they said 'unless you want Louis everywhere.' He's going to push Louis off of a thirty story building." Liam said, with every word he said, the five men all felt sick to their stomachs.

"Why is Zayn here?" NIall questioned after a few minutes, Liam did a low growl, "Never mind, he has muscles." Liam growled at Niall.

They got to the building, "No please stop." They heard, "C'mon Louis, it'll be fun." Another voice tried to convince, "But I'm only in underwear." Louis' distinct voice said, "We're just playing a game, like hide and seek, Zayn, Liam, and everyone else is seeking, we are hiding." The voice said, soon a door slammed, a heavy door, which meant a door the to stairs.

"On three." Liam said.

"One."

The boys all focusing their energy on getting ready to break the door.

"Two."

'Lets do this.' Zayn thought internally.

"Three."

But James heard everything, and he would do anything to keep his Louis.

----

So how was this chapter? A lot seemed to happen, I don't know, I feel like all I am writing is fillers until I get to a good part.

I wrote a new story called Misused, I know another one, its a 5SOS book, check it out sometime?

Thanks,

Kai