Little bit of Everything- Chapter Six

This is dedicated to @Shanni1230 she hasn't updated her stuff in a while, but I still love reading it, except she left on two cliffhangers

And also, I was kinda hoping for a comment on the last chapter, I will leave for a month with a cliffhanger to get you guys to comment if I have to.

"Louis, was I right?" Liam called up the steps to Louis who was currently doing his homework and Liam's homework as well, "Well, I'm sure you were right at one point or another and you have been right multiple times before, so which time are we talking about?" Louis called back, slightly shewing on his bottom lip, "What?" Liam called confused, only hearing every few words from his quiet little brother, "I said..." Louis trailed off, "Louis.. I can't hear you, I'm coming up." He said, running up the steps.

"Was I right about how hurt you?" Liam asked once he was in Louis' Superman themed room, "I didn't hear who you said was the person who did it." Louis replied, looking back down at his E.E.E. homework, "I said that it was Zayn Malik, was I right?" Liam asked, "Why?" Louis asks, "Why what?" Louis asks in reply, "Why does it matter who did it, it is already done, so there is nothing that you can do, and son't hurt him if you find out." Louis said, "Who was it." Liam asked, "It was... Someone." Louis said, "Louis William Payne, you better say 'It was...' and then a name." Liam prompted, "Fine, it was Zayn, but don't hurt him, he has enough to worry about." Louis said, "Like what?" Liam asked, he honestly just wanted to hear that it was Zayn, but now he loved talking to his brother about anything, "Sam has something called Down Syndrome, and now he has a tumor on his brain, they don't have a dad, their Mummy works two full- time shifts, Zayn works an after- school job, and Zayn's been getting into fights, so he's been in trouble, so he can't take Sam to get ice cream, so Sam's been sad." Louis said.

"Okay I won't hurt Zayn, I promise." Liam said, "Okay. Am I still allowed to go to school tomorrow?" Louis asks, wanting to see Zayn again, "Yes." Liam said, "And remember, don't hurt Zayn, or else I'll get Niall to tell me." Louis said, "How would Niall know about it?" Liam asks, confused about what this has to do with his best friend, "His boyfriend." Louis said, not realizing that Niall will not be happy when he finds out Louis told Liam, "Who's his boyfriend?" Liam asked, "I don't know, all I know is that his name is Harry, he is in your grade, and that he hurts Niall, if I ever see Niall getting hurt can I come get you?" Louis asked, "Yes, please do." Liam said, going up to Louis and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Abby was sitting in her room, with her keyboard, writing a song:

(Just A Friend- Jamie Grace)

I saw you in the hallway,
With all of your friends,
And everything around you moved in slow motion,
The girls think I'm crazy,
I kinda agree,
But it's hard to be cool enough when I feel you look at me,

And I can be immature when I'm lying on the floor,
Photoshopping us together like I'm all yours,
But you just learned my name,
And I think that's kinda wack,
Have you seen my sweet shoes and my new backpack yet,

Somebody tell me why this hurts so bad,
Why can't I find some like my dad, (I love you dad)

Why can't you just see what I see,
When you say I'm just a friend, you tell me I'm just friend,
I think I could make you happy,
But you say I'm just a friend, you tell me I'm just a friend,
So I'll be that,
Oh I'll be that,
I guess that's that,
But I don't wanna be just that,

You probably think I'm too young to feel this way,
To you I'm a crush that just won't go away,
So even if you move on and have a happy life,
I promise I will pray for you, cause I'll be doing fine,

See I can try to be mature like nothing's really wrong,
But you probably know I'm lying by the time you hear this song,
And I don't mind saying how I feel, as long as I stay true and keep it real,