School Blues- Chapter One

I'm going to post a bit early, I'm eager for this story to get off the ground, just please get this section and the last one at two vote, of I will not update, I have a pretty cool plot, I'd tell you, but my literature grade says that I'm bad at explaining plot, which I am.

This chapter is for @SunshineFace I love her work, and I admire how much she is open about her religion, I am a Catholic, I don't know most the bible, I am practically agnostic, sorry if that bugs you

"Liam, if you don't get up this instant you will be late for school." Karen said to Liam, "Huh?" Liam asked, still tired from doing 'things' last night, in other words him and a group of friends, including Niall, partied, the nigh before school got back from Christmas Holiday, "School, your little brother Louis, he's starting his first day today." Karen said, slightly annoyed that Liam wasn't getting ready yet.

"Okay, 'm getting up, quick question though, why are you here, usually by this time in the morning you and Geoff are already at work?" Liam asked while getting up and grabbing a shirt in his dresser.

His mother smiled, "I do live here." She told him. "Yeah, well, I realize that, its just that you're never home, so I guess that its just odd that you are waking me up and not Louis." Liam stuttered out and grabbing pants, seeing that he was just in boxers.

He loves his mother very much, and didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"I know, its Louis's first day of school, I just wanted to see him off." Karen said, "Should Niall and I give him a ride to school?" Liam asked, knowing the answer will be yes.

"Actually, today, no, Louis wanted to ride the bus for some reason, something about wanting to 'make many friends and this is the way to do it.' or something like that." Karen said with a smile, her son is already ready for school, "What?" Liam screamed, not to loud, just loud enough for Karen to know that he was mad.

"Yeah, Li, just let him do what he is suppose to do, you and Nialler can go to school in your car, and you'll probably beat him to school." Karen said, "Mum, its not about beating him to school, its about making sure no one hurts him, or anything like that." Liam said, "Okay Li, just get you and Niall to school already, or else." Karen joked, "Muuuuuum, this is no joking matter, Louis could be laying in a ditch right now, all bloody and bruised from some of the kids that ride the bus." Liam said, following his mother to the kitchen, where Niall was having his second bowl of cereal.

"What?" Karen asked, alarmed that her youngest son could be in so much danger, "He's not telling the truth Mrs. P, he just wants you to never let Louis ride the bus again, the kids that ride the bus aren't that bad, they won't beat up a nerd until the fourth day of riding, a geek until the eighth, and you just climb the social ladder from there, adding two from now on instead." Niall said.

"So when will Louis have to stop riding the bus?" Karen asks confused, secondary school when she was younger wasn't so, for a lack of a better term, violent.

"Now!" Liam yelled, "No, Louis isn't an idiot, idiots get beat up on the first day." Niall said, "What?" Karen asked, "Nothing." Liam grumbled.

"Come on Niall, I'm driving remember." Liam then grabbed Niall's shoulder, and his keys on the table, "I wasn't done- Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Payne." Niall said, following Liam out the door and to the car.

"I can't believe that my mum let Louis go to school, like seriously, Louis is, well, Louis, he's special, I can't even think what he is having to go through right now." Liam said, "Li, I'm sure that she had the best intention at heart, just she doesn't think that Lou is going to get hurt, so how about we get to school, and tell Louis never, ever to ride the bus again, simple. Right? We both know that I am right." Niall said, "Don't bother the driver." Liam said, Liam knew that Niall was right, he was just to mad to admit it.

Little Bit Of Hope (Zouis)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara