Run- Chapter Thirty two

Okay, well this is awkward, I was going to write this for a reason, getting a certain amount of votes, comments, I don't remember, but something happened or is about to happen, so yeah, nearly to 285 votes, let's see if we can make 290 with next chapter, 33, and 300 by chapter 34? Is that doable? And the something nice I am going to write is a small smut scene, if you don't want to read it, you won't have to, I'll give a small warning, bold text saying something.[

"You were right." Louis awed, staring at the sunrise, Zayn has seen his sunrise many times, this time he adjusted himself to see Louis, staring in awe, of the sun, rising up over some trees, a side of a hill beside him, the beautiful colors of pink, yellow, orange, mixed, blending beautifully, high in the sky, above the earth, too high to touch, but close enough to see.

Louis leaned back into Zayn's embrace, resting his head in the crook of Zayn's body, right under his shoulder, letting a yawn slip past his lips, letting the sleepless night catch up to him, "What's today?" Zayn asked, Louis shrugged, yawning again, leaning farther into Zayn, his eyes began to droop, "Sunday." Louis said, it had caught up with Zayn, the end of the school year was approaching fast, Liam has acceptance letters from about five schools, as does Niall, 'Does Zayn or Harry have any letters?' Louis asked himself.

Before long Louis and Zayn were cuddling close to each other, not doing much, the sun has rose, making Zayn think it was nearly six, they sneaked away at about three, they don't know what they have done for the last three hours.

tt

"Lou, can I try something?" Zayn asked, Louis shrugged, "What?" He asked, his innocent voice making Zayn smile, "This." Zayn said simply before kissing Louis's lips, Louis started kissing back, Zayn ran his tongue over Louis's lips, Louis parted his lips, letting Zayn in while letting a small moan sound come out.

Pretty soon Louis was laying on the bed of the truck, Zayn was glad he had laid blankets down on the bed, soon Zayn was taking control, showing his dominant side, kissing Louis roughly, soon had slid Louis's pants off of him, moving to his boxers, he put his hands down his boxers, rubbing a finger over his length, "Mmh." Louis moaned Zayn smiled, did it again, making Louis moan again, Zayn started speeding up, pumping Louis at a fast pace, then slowing down, then speeding up again, only to slow down, "My tummy feels weird." Louis pouted, a moan slipping out afterwards, "Shh, let it out." Zayn said, wanting to console the boy who didn't know what was going on,  Louis didn't last long and soon he came all over Zayn's hand, luckily Zayn had pulled the rest of Louis's boxers down while doing it.

ss

"Can I do to you what you did to me?" Louis asked, Zayn smiled, then shook his head no, thinking they had enough excitement for a while, Zayn had taken off his tank top to wipe up the mess, Harry won't be happy to hear the reason why Zayn is cleaning his car, but Harry can get over it.

Zayn had put his jacket back on, chasing Louis back to the cab of the truck, then he, like Louis, got in the cab, making jokes, and Zayn started driving the two of them back to Louis's, then he'll give the truck back to Harry later. Louis looked at Zayn's chest, there were some bruises and a few cuts from Liam and his fight a few hours ago, Louis felt bad, why did they even fight?

"Oh, Louis, where have you been?" Karen asked, Louis furrowed his eyebrows, "None of you business." He said, a frown prominent on his face, walking up the stairs to his room, "Now you wait a minute and get down here, you don't talk to your mother like that." Karen said, Louis then came up with the perfect response, "Liam does." He retorted, the started up the next few steps, "Yeah, well, Liam does, because..." Karen, for once, had nothing to say to Louis, "What has gotten into you, the Louis I knew before school, friends, Zayn, he would've never disrespected me like that, you better find that Louis, and tell him we need to talk." Karen told Louis.