Realationship Drama- Chaper Two

Good job two votes, now it will be two votes and a comment.

I would like, hopefully this is okay with her, to dedicate this to @HollieTaylor

"Liam, Louis is going to be just fine today." Niall said, trying to calm down an extra hyper Liam, "Well, what it-" Niall cut Liam off, "Li, Josh is coming, so chill, he's right over there, now I need to go find my boyfriend." Niall said, walking away, wanting to get away from Liam, and to his man.

"Hey Li." Josh said to Liam, "Hi, its been so long sense I've seen you." Liam said, walking up to Josh and giving him a hug, "So, I've heard that your little brother started school today." Josh said, "How'd ya hear that?" Liam asked, "You posted on every site something about anyone touching your brother equals their funeral, or something like that." Josh said, "My little brother just means a lot to me." Liam said.

"Say no more, I'd do the same if my little brother were to come to the same secondary school as me, lucky, you can be over protective of you brother, I can't be over protective about mine though." Josh pouted, sticking his lower lip out, Liam leaned forward and kissed it, "Aw, that's because you little brothers are either two, eight, nine, eleven, thirteen, or at that one school." Liam said, "The school for the blind or deaf?" Josh asked, his two little brothers, both fourteen, twins, one is blind, the other is deaf.

"Yeah. Plus, I only have one little brother, you have seven, two older brothers, and if that isn't enough, you have four sister, two older, and two younger, fourteen kids in your family, your sister go to all girl schools, and all of your brothers go to all boy schools, besides you and the twins." Liam said, "You listen." Josh said fondly, "Of course I do. We are boyfriends, that's what we do." Liam said, leaning forward and kissing Josh slowly and lovingly.

Louis sat at the rock, doing nothing, just wanting to be with someone, which for him is amazing, but he knows that his brother is with Josh, looking over at the track field, and seeing the two of them.

He saw Niall leave.

He doesn't know where his five friends are.

Maybe he should go explore the three fields and courts so he can know his way around, he will eat his sandwich while walking.

When he got to the basketball court he saw two boys play one on one.

The basket ball court was well hidden by an old building on the North and East sides, and the other two face a road, only a four foot chain link fence between the court and the road.

"Aw, Haz. That's a foul, and you know it." one boy said, he had beautiful jet black hair, and tan skin, he had a couple of tattoos, the other boy was tall, and had curly hair, that wasn't too long, but he was growing it out, you could tell.

"Who's that?" 'Haz' asked, pointing to Louis, "Yes, 'cause I know who everyone is. What's ya name kid." The other boy said, "Louis Payne." Louis said quietly, "Another Payne idiot, god, I thought asshole was enough." 'Haz' said, "Took the words right from my mouth." the Jet Black hair kid said.

'Beautiful Angel, that's what I am going to call Jet Black.'

"Come 'ere." Beautiful Angel said, Louis stepped forward a few steps, "Night time." He said, then punched Louis a few times in the stomach, and once or twice on the shoulder, then kneed him in the head.

"What was that yell?" Liam asked Josh, both were still on the running field, "I dunno, should we go check it out?" Josh asked, "Let's go." Liam said, running to the old basketball court.

Louis saw spots of black, then heard footsteps of people running, the he heard someone who sounded like his brother yell 'Lou? Lou? Louis William Payne stay awake. Josh go get the school nurse.' he heard another pair of foot steps.