Secrets Revealed- Chapter Fourteen

Dedicated to all of you! I know that this is really cheesy, but I want to thank you, even if your a silent reader, or if you don't have an account but you're still reading.

"Are you sure you want to tell my parents that you were the one that hurt me?" Niall asked for the tenth time in the past two hours, they were sitting in Harry's roof just talking, "I'm positive, what so you think they will do to me?" Harry asks Niall, Niall thought about this for a second or so, "If my older brother was there, he might beat you, my Mum will be mad, and my Dad hardly cares about me so, he'll probably say something like 'Oh Niall, stop being so dramatic, real men are fine with it.' then my Mum will invite you to stay for dinner." Niall said, Harry still was slightly scared, "Okay, we better go then, second time I said that today." Harry said.

Harry hopped down into his window, then Niall, so Harry picked up Niall and spun him around, "Haha, I love you." Niall said, Harry looked up at Niall- he was still holding Niall- "I love you too." Harry said looking into Niall deep blue eyes.

"Mum, Dad, I have something to tell you." Niall said walking into his living room with Harry trailing behind him like an extremely tall puppy, "Niall dear, what is it? Who's your friend? Your Father and I have something to tell you as well." Maura told Niall, Niall smiled, "This is Harry and uh, what did you need to tell me?" Niall asked, hoping Harry will chicken out or something, "Your brother is here, he's in his room, should he be down here? Greg, can you come here please?" Maura called up the steps before Niall or Harry could say no.

Harry looked over to Greg coming down the steps, his eyes instantly widened (I know that Greg is married, but for the sake of the story, Greg is 22 and has the amount of muscles Liam has in real life.) seeing Greg come down the steps, he looks like Zayn for muscles, "What do you need Mum?" Greg asked, looking at Maura with a look of tiredness, "Niall has something to tell us." Maura said, looking at her younger son, "What did you need to tell us?" Maura asked, Niall looked at Harry, "Uh, well you all know that I'm bi." Niall stated, all three of his family members nodded, "Mum remember a couple days ago when you had to clean up my arm and leg and stuff?" Niall asked, Maura looked at Niall, "Yes I do Niall, why?" she asked unamused, "Well, I'm ready to say who it is. Remember how you asked what Liam was doing-" Maura cut off Niall, "Has Liam been doing this?" Maura asked, Niall opened his mouth to talk, but was cut off right away, "That little fucker-" Maura cut off her eldest son, "Greg language-" Niall soon cut off his mother on accident, "Mum it isn't Liam, its Harry and we are dating." Niall shouted, this made Greg stand up quickly from the couch he just sat down on.

"Your the one that's been hurting my little brother?" Greg yelled, pointing a finger at Harry, "Yes, but-" Harry was cut off my Bobby, the head if the family, "Whatever Niall did, there's the possibility that he deserved it." Bobby said, this made Greg see red, "Dad? How can you say that about your own son? Niall, the little boy that we built a treehouse with, he was the one who broke his toe with the hammer." Greg yelled to his father, Bobby had short term memory loss, he hardly ever remembers Niall anymore, "Niall? I have a son named Niall, he was born September 13, 1998, I don't remember much of him, actually nothing pass him at age fourteen, wonder why that is." Bobby said, Greg wanted to rip out his hair, "Dad, the boy with the blonde hair, that's Niall, the boy who was born September 13, 1998, he loved football, eating, having out with Liam and Louis, and apparently getting beat by his boyfriend." Greg said, Bobby looked at Niall, "Niall? Is that really you?" Bobby asked, Niall smiled.

"Yes Dad, it's me." Niall said, Bobby looked around the room, his eyes landing on Harry, "So, you really think beating my boy is a good idea." Bobby asked slowly, this made Niall want to yell and defend Harry, but on the other hand, Bobby finally remembered him, Bobby hasn't remembered Niall sense a car accident two years ago, when Niall was fourteen.

"Sir, I am sorry for ever laying a hand on Niall, I will never do it again, and I understand if Niall never wants to see me, or if you never want me to see his again, I will respect what you decide because I believe that you know what is best for Niall." Harry said, this little speech surprised Maura and Bobby, but Greg was still mad at Harry, he pressed Harry against the wall, Greg leaned into to whisper into Harry's ear, "If I find out that you lay a hand on my brother ever again, I will not hesitate to kill you, by myself, I have an uncle who knows how to hide a body, he was also charged for murder, but never put in prison, I can have him give me pointers." Greg said, slowly listening to Niall yelling at him no to hurt Harry, releasing Harry.

"I was just telling Harry about Uncle George." Greg said with a sly smile, "Dang it Greg, just leave it be, its in the past." Niall said, Greg looked at Niall, then over to Harry, "Fair enough." Greg said, walking back to the couch.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Andrew slammed open the door, Liam luckily had the phone in one of his over size pockets, Louis was doing his homework, or Liam's Andrew didn't know the difference, "Dad." Louis said, hopping that him calling someone they already called Andrew, Dad would help, "No Louis, shut up, you don't deserve to live." Andrew yelled.

"No Louis, shut up, you don't deserve to live." Zayn heard as he was leaving his friend's truck outside of the apartment complex, that made him run, he found a boarded up window that just had Liam's voice saying, "If you lay a hand on him, I will beat you, and I have someone coming who is also very strong." Zayn knew that, that was his cue, "No! Louis." Zayn there heard Liam scream, Zayn kicked the plywood, and cheap plywood.

Nothing could've prepared him for the scene in front of him.

------
1095 words, sorry I wanted go leave on a cliffhanger.

Would anyone object if I were to write another Ziam?

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote or comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
KylesPage