Da Fauk- Chapter Seven

This is dedicated to @Lorielovesniall she like my other book a lot, and I didn't know how to dedicate something to anyone really, now I do.

"So, Zayn, you are in the same grade as Liam, is this correct?" Karen asked Zayn, "Yes ma'am." Zayn said trying to be polite, "Oh Zayn, no need to be so polite, I'm just Karen." Karen said to Zayn, "Okay Karen." Zayn said, "Good." Karen said, "So Karen, its been years sense we talked, besides yesterday, so how is your family?" Trisha asked, "They're fine, other than my brother, he'll just never learn." Karen said, "Pity, he was cute." Trisha said, Karen laughed, "He's exactly like he was when we were younger." Karen said, "Hmm, might have to call him." Trisha said, "Not funny, he's still my brother, and he had a crush on you when we were younger." Karen said, "You sure say 'when we were younger' a lot, don't you?" Trisha pointed out, "Yeah, I do, my sons and Geoff has said that before, except I would say, when I was younger." Karen said.

Soon the two parents were doing a mini reunion, while Zayn and Liam were fighting, "Why the hell did you hurt Louis, what did he ever do yo you?" Liam hissed, not wanting Louis, Sam, or any of the adults to hear them, "Because, he was just way to damn perky for the first day back to school." Zayn said, "That is no reason to hurt him." Liam said, "No promises, you know, just in case I get him into bed." Zayn chuckled, "What the actual fuck." Liam said, before lunging at Zayn, trying to strangle him. Karen saw this and yelled "Liam James Payne, you better get off of him- Louis is watching." Karen using the Louis excuse knowing Liam wants to be a good example to Louis. Liam go off of Zayn.

"Now, we have decided to do something to get you to talk to someone else, Karen and I want to be friends, but we can't if you don't talk to each other." Trisha said, "We are going to go to the park. The older of the two is in charge, so if you lose your partner, you are grounded." Karen said, "Groups are, Liam and Sam, and Zayn and Louis. I swear to god Zayn, if you lose Louis, I will ground you." Trisha added, "Same goes for you Liam." Karen said, "I can't lose Louis, I'm with Sam." Liam said, "Liam, if you lose Sam, you will be grounded until you move out." Karen said, "Okay." Liam said.

The entire group walked across the street, in the crosswalk of course, and to the park, soon all four boys went off, Sam and Liam went to the playground, and Liam started to move the merry -go- round. "Do you like merry go- rounds?" Zayn asked, hoping not, "No, I don't like the park, I always seem to hurt myself somewhere." Louis said, "Okay, you wanna go sit on that bench and talk?" Zayn asked, "Sure." Louis said, not seeing a reason not to, soon the two teens were sitting on a park bench.

A teen about seventeen, he was obviously drunk, walked up to Louis, "Ya, taken?" The teen asked, "Uh-" Louis was cut off by the teen, "Shh, don't answer, I'm John." The teen said, "Louis." Louis told him, getting uncomfortable with talking to a stranger, "Cool, you wanna come to my place to we can rock and roll?" John asked, "Uh-" Louis was cut off by John, "C'mon, doesn't rocking and rolling sound fun?" John asked, "I'm not Randy." Louis said (Let me explain for a second, rock and roll is a term from the 80's said in front of parents, meaning sex. Randy means Slut in Britain.)"Oh c'mon, who's holding you back?" John asked, by then was leaning on Louis, using him as support, "His boyfriend." Zayn spoke up, "Boyfriend?" John and Louis questioned, Louis was a lot quieter.

"Yeah, he's taken, you would've known that if you would let him talk, so why don't you just walk on home." Zayn said, "Thank you." Louis said, "Your welcome, you can return the favor." Zayn said, "How?" Louis asked, "By not making me a layer." Zayn said, "How do I do that?" Louis asked, "By becoming my boyfriend." Zayn said, as soon as he started talking, the words just kept coming, he really wanted to date Louis, but Liam will personally kill him, especially after his comment at the ice cream shop.

"You'll hurt me." Louis said, "Why do you say that?" Zayn asked, completely confused at of why a happy go lucky person would think someone would hurt him, "My dad did." Louis said, "Him?" Zayn asked, pointing to Geoff, "No that's my step daddy, my daddy's name is Andrew, he hit me, it hurt." Louis said, so he's afraid of domestic violence, "I would never ever hurt you like that." Zayn said, "Mummy, Daddy, and Liam told me not to get a boyfriend or girlfriend, because when they leave, like daddy did, it will hurt, I'll cry, and be upset." Louis said, "What if I promise not to leave?" Zayn asked.