Pretending- Chapter Sixteen

"Sir, I am sorry for ever laying a hand on Niall, I will never do it again, and I understand if Niall never wants to see me, or if you never want me to se his again, I will respect what you decide because I believe that you know what is best for Niall." Harry said, this little speech surprised Maura and Bobby, but Greg was still mad at Harry, he pressed Harry against the wall, Greg leaned into to whisper into Harry's ear, "If I find out that you lay a hand on my brother ever again, I will not hesitate to kill you, by myself, I have an uncle who knows how to hide a body, he was also charged for murder, but never put in prison, I can have him give me pointers." Greg said, slowly listening to Niall yelling at her no to hurt Harry, releasing Harry.

"I was just telling Harry about Uncle George." Greg said with a sly smile, "Dang it Greg, just leave it be, its in the past." Niall said, Greg looked at Niall, then over to Harry, "Fair enough." Greg said, walking back to the couch.

"So Harry, what sports are you in?" Maura asked, Harry looked at Maura, "I'm not in any official sports, but my mates and I will sometimes play football and basketball." Harry told Niall's family, this made Greg scoff, "Yeah, you have mates." Niall looked at his older brother, "Greg, please." Niall slightly whined, "What? I'm not doing anything wrong, just saying." Greg defended himself.

"Boys, how about you both calm down. So Harry, what do you wanna be when you grow up?" Maura asked Harry another question, "Mum." Niall complained, Greg snickered at how much Niall has been complaining, "What? I'm just simply asking." Maura stated, Niall looked at her annoyed, "You could ask something like 'What do you wanna do after secondary school?' or you could just leave us be, Harry was going to help me with homework." Niall said, Bobby took this as a chance to jump into the conversation, "So your a smart kid?" he asked Harry, Harry turned to look at Bobby while he is talking.

"More or less so, I just understand what the teachers teach, so I just keep reexplaining what we taught until either Niall understands it, or until one of your mate who are smart comes around and explains it better." Harry said, Greg took this as a chance to bash Harry, "His friends Liam and Louis are extremely smart." Greg told Harry.

"I know that they are both smart." Harry said, Niall got confused by this, "How?" he asked.
"Well Liam is in a few of my classes."

"Yeah, but what about Louis, Louis is in all advanced classes?"

"He's been dating-"

"Louis is dating someone? Does Liam know?" Niall exclaimed, knowing that Liam doesn't know, or else he would know.

"Uh-" Harry was cut off again, "Who is he dating, and you better not lie." Niall said, Harry was just flabbergasted at what was going on, Louis never told Liam that him and Zayn were dating, well that makes sense, World War Three would start if he did, "Uh, I can't tell you, the boyfriend would kill me." Harry said, Greg smirked, "Didn't you know that you shouldn't lie to your boyfriend?" Harry looked at Greg.

"I got to her home. I still need to make some food. Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Horan." Harry said, getting up right away and then he made a mad dash for the front door, getting into his old truck that only started when it wanted to, luckily, it wanted to. Then Harry drove off.

"Are the two of you okay?" Karen asked for the fifth time, sense they have been home, not even counting the half an hour car ride where countless 'Are you sure you are okay?'s were spoken from Karen, and every time Liam would say 'Mum, Louis and I are fine, just a few bumps and bruises, what do you expect from two teenage boys?' And then Louis would say 'Mummy, what Liam meant was, we are fine, and Zayn came just in time.' Then Karen would say 'I know, I just worry about the two of you because I love you.' And Louis would smile and Liam would fake gag, usually, since Liam was in the front seat, Karen would lightly smack Liam's leg 'I'm abused.' Liam would complain lightly, 'No, Lili, you are not abused.' Louis would say, and Karen would smile at how close her boys were.

"Kare, I just got the voicemail." Geoff said, bursting into the kitchen, "Kare?" Louis questioned, "Lou, its a nickname.' Karen explained, Louis looked up towards his mother, "Okay." Louis said, Geoff looked at his two step sons.

"Thank goodness that you both are okay." he said, then walked to give Louis and Liam a hug, both boys flinched back a tiny bit, Geoff pulled away hurt, "I'm sorry." Louis said, Liam looked around, almost as if he was trying to figure out where he was.

"What's going to happen with Andrew?" Geoff asked Karen when both the boys left to do homework, even though they were finished, well Louis did it all, the two boys had a more important matter at hand.

"He, doesn't have to do anything. That little fucker, he hurts Liam and Louis, and all he has to do is never do it again." Karen said, "And it's all my fault." She concluded after a few seconds, "Kare, it isn't your fault, how could it possibly be your fault?" Geoff asked, trying to console his wife, "When I had to full out forms for their school, under the father, I put Andrew because it was biological father, therefore, he's the emergency contact, then since Liam got in a fight, and I was unreachable, they called the emergency, I am going to go to their school, and fill it out as, as, you." Karen said, standing up from the kitchen chair she was sitting in, Geoff stood up as well.

"Babe, I know you wanna do this, bit this still isn't your fault. Plus the school office closes at six, its six ten, and we haven eaten dinner yet, the boys must be hungry, by the sounds of it, they haven't eaten sense breakfast." Geoff said, he was honestly trying to stall Karen, yes he loved the boys, Karen, and he wants to be the real father of the boys, but he's scared because Liam's resentment towards him will probably just increase the more Geoff is connected to him.

"Okay, your right, but I'm going to do it tomorrow, wait I have a meeting until seven thirty tomorrow, I will do it soon." Karen said, Geoff smiled, "Okay,how about we call the boys down, and we'll go get something from, McDonalds." Geoff said, Karen nodded.

Once the two boys were in Liam's room, they started to talk about the issue that's been bugging Louis and Liam sense Louis first asked the question, 'What is sex?' In the car a few weeks ago.

"This is going to be so awkward." Liam said, Louis looked at Liam, "Why, it's just sex?" Louis asked, "Okay, okay. So sex..." Liam spent half an hour talking about fingerings, blow jobs, hand jobs, and humping.

Then they had to go eat.

When they returned, they talked about the actual action, boy and girl of course.

"But, what about boy and boy?" Louis asked, totally confused, because he didn't have those parts, "Uh..." Liam then had to explain boy and boy, "Oh, which would I be?" he then asked, Liam looked at Louis with wide eyes, "What?" Louis asked, when Liam didn't say anything, "You knew that I like boys." Louis finished, Liam nearly laughed, "How are you always so happy?" Liam asked, "Some people aren't always happy, they're just good at pretending." Louis said, then he walked out of Liam's room.

--------
How was this?
What's your favorite song?
I like 'Killer Queen' by Queen.
I'm board, someone pm me, I will reply, even if it takes a while.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote or comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
KylesPage