Half A Heart- Chapter Twenty Seven

I'm proud, I'm writing 27, and this is doing better with reads and stuff than I though it would, thanks.

"I win again, Zaynie." Louis jokingly gloated, Zayn- may or may not have- been letting him win, Zayn won once and Louis nearly cried, so Zayn comforted him, and- not wanting his boyfriend to cry- has been letting him win.

"You did, good job, do you wanna play something else now?" Zayn asked, Louis shrugged, getting up and turning off his system, "Yeah, sure, do you wanna play a board game?" Louis asked, Zayn shrugged as well, "M'kay, sounds good, what are we going to play?" Zayn asks, Louis goes over to a utility shelf in the room, on the utility shelf was quite a few board games, LIFE, Clue, Monopoly, along with things like chess, checkers, and two decks of cards, one is Louis' the other deck is Liam's, of course if they were going to play cards, Liam always let Louis choose which deck.

Louis grabbed his Disney themed cards, then grabbed Liam's Classic Car themed deck, trying to decide which one to use, "Which one do we wanna use?" Louis finally asked, showing Zayn the two decks, on the top of the deck for Disney was Micky and Minnie hugging, Zayn couldn't make out which number, and on the Classic Car, there was a classic blue car with wings in the back, "Which one do you think?" Zayn asked, Louis looked at the two, "Well the cars one is Liam, but he usually lets me use them, but since he's mad at me, do you think he will be even more mad at me?" Louis asks, Zayn looks at the two, even though he and Liam hate each other, he knows enough about Liam, that he knows that even if Liam was mad, he wouldn't be even more mad at Louis.

"I don't think so, Babe, we could use Liam's deck if you want to," But then Zayn second guessed himself, "but it is Liam's deck, and you know your brother better than I know your brother, so maybe we should use your deck, and then we can use Liam's deck when he comes back." Zayn finished, Louis nodded, putting Liam's deck back, then sitting at a card table in the game room with Zayn.

"What should we play?" Louis asked, Zayn looks up at his beautiful boyfriend, "I don't know, anything in particular that you wanna play?" Zayn asks, Louis looks like he is thinking, "Crazy eights?" Louis asked, Zayn nodded; "Sure, you deal, seven to each." Zayn said, Louis did so.

Three of Hearts

Is the first card laid down by dealer, Zayn's turn.

Three of Clubs

Ten of Clubs

Club Queen

Diamond Queen

Four of Diamond

Diamond King

The game continued like that for a while before- from the game room in the basement- they heard Liam's voice; "I am the worlds worst brother for Louis, Mum, why are you not understanding that?" Making Louis flinch, Zayn stood up from his place right beside Louis, picked him up, and sitting with Louis in his lap, silently agreeing with Liam for once.

"Your brother is downstairs playing a game with Zayn, Zayn has comforted him when you made him choose, Zayn walked him to your room so Louis can apologise, and Zayn has mad him laugh, you can go downstairs to them, if you behave, and we will tell Zayn if you start punching him, he is allowed to punch back." Karen warned, not being too pleased with her eldest son, "Fine." Liam said, slightly sarcastic, "Liam." Karen told in a warning tone, "I'm going." He said.

Karen came down the stairs with her eldest, "Zayn, if he punches you, you are allowed to punch back." She told her youngest son's boyfriend quietly, knowing Louis doesn't like violence, Zayn nodded slightly, he knew he wasn't going to punch Liam back, maybe restrain him.

Louis sat there, he had won the first game, but Zayn only has one card left, and he can play it, Louis traded one of his cards with Zayn's, then felt bad and traded back, the whole time while Karen what whispering something to Zayn.

Louis then stood up and hugged Liam, "I'm sorry, I'm a bad little brother, I don't wanna choose though." Louis cried into Liam's chest while Liam was rubbing circles in his back, Karen went upstairs, deciding it was best to let the three teenagers work this out on their own.

Zayn saw something that everyone else has missed, Liam's dilated pupils, Liam was drunk, maybe not pissed drunk, but drunk enough that he won't remember this in the morning, "Shh, its okay Louis, has Zayn hurt you?" Liam asked his little brother, Louis pulled away confused, shaking his head quickly, getting scared Liam will be mad at him, "N-n-no, Zayn has never hurt m-m-me." Louis said, stuttering out the first and last word, "Your first day of school, you had a very puffy face from him." Liam said, Louis started breathing heavier, "He has n-never hurt me while we were dating." Louis told his older brother, "Then why are you stuttering?" Liam asked, Louis shrugged, "I don't want you to yell." Louis said quietly, Zayn had sat back down, watching the scene from a few meters away, watching the two brothers, "Why would I yell?" Liam asked, Louis shrugged, "Lou, I know you know the answer, so tell me what it is." Liam said, Louis looked down to his feet, then up to Liam, "Because you hate me, and you no longer want to be my brother." Louis told Liam, Liam pulled his little brother into a hug, feeling like absolute crap.

"Louis, I may have yelled, and made you choose between Zayn and I, but that's only because I love you and I don't want you to be hurt by someone." Liam said, Zayn stepped in now, "You hurt him when you made him choose, when you left him, and when you yelled at him, I think I hurt him less in the entire time I've known him than tonight, you need to step up as a brother. Now."  Zayn told Liam, Liam pulled away from the hug, still holding tightly to Louis' shoulders, as if he didn't, Louis would disappear, "I have been trying!" Liam quietly yelled to Zayn, Louis got scared of the face Liam was making, causing him to struggle out of Liam's grip, going to Zayn, and hugging tightly around the torso, "Not hard enough." Zayn yelled, barely noticing Louis hugging, Louis hates loud noises, autism makes you not like loud noises, Louis went to Liam, hiding in Liam, Liam hasn't yelled, "What do you want me to do, now you're scaring him!" Liam yelled, soon Louis started to cry, leaving the room, "Me?! I'm scaring him?! Last time I checked he went to me first!" Zayn yelled back, Louis was looking into the door, he turned around and went to the stairs.

"And you scared him back to me!" Liam replied, Louis stared to cry heavier, not like either boy noticed, "And you then scared him out of the room asshole." Zayn screamed, cussing is when Louis got really scared, he ran up the stairs, to the living room where his parents were listening to the fight.

Louis sat on the couch next to him mom, hiding in her frail shoulder, "I don't like them fighting, Mummy, can I stay up here until they stop fighting?" Louis cried, Karen wrapped her arms around her youngest son, "Of course you can, I've got you, noting bad will happen." Karen re- insured, then looked to her husband, nodding to the basement, 'Please' she mouthed asking him to go down there.

Soon the screams got quieter, Louis started believing what his mother, until the three people upstairs heard the sickening sound of skin on skin, then another, Geoff ran down the stairs to see what the boys were doing.

----------

Sorry for the long-ish wait, so tell me what you think, comments are always welcomed, dedication to whoever has the funniest comment? Sound good, and if you have a story even better, I love reading!

So yeah, who threw the first punch, Liam punched Zayn, so Zayn was allowed to punch back, Zayn punched Liam and Liam was too pissed to realized he just punched Zayn?

Bye,

Ky