Rotten Love- Chapter Thirteen

This is dedicated to @ForeverCourageous I really don't think I spelled that right, I did that because I really like all the her stories.

And I got over 500 reads, thank you all so much.

"Did you hear what Mrs. Anderson said?" Niall asked, Harry thought back, "Oh shit, we beter go." Harry said, taking off running.

"Louis? What the hell are you doing near him?" Louis hears a very distinct Wolverhampton accent yell from across the hallway, "Liam?" Louis asks in pure shock, "No! I'm Santa Clause, of course I'm Liam." Liam yells at his younger brother, "Now answer my question why you are with him." Liam demands, "I-I-I-" Louis stuttered out, "I don't know." Now he was just crying, "I'm sorry, don't hate me." Louis soon was just crying out incoherent words.

"Why'd the fuck you make him cry, Louis hasn't done anything wrong, so just leave him alone and go snog your boyfriend." Zayn yelled at Liam, "No, no you have no reason to tell me to leave him alone, you leave him alone." Liam said, soon all of the teens watching the soon to be fight happen left because the bell rang, and it wasn't worth a punishment, give it an hour and the two would be fighting again.

"Louis, who do you want, me, your older brother that take you for ice cream, talks to you, sneaks you out every so often. Or Zayn, the bad boy that you just met, who's family has more problems than possible to count? Huh, you have to choose." Liam yelled, Louis looked in between his brother, then to his boyfriend, back to Liam, then at Zayn one more time. Louis turned around and grabbed his book, running to class, hoping he isn't that late.

"You little cocksucker." Zayn yelled, lunging to Liam, who was prepared for Zayn, and flung Zayn over his shoulder, Zayn immediately got up and punched Liam in the stomach a few time.

Before either knew what was happening, the football coach, and boxing coach- the two strongest people in the building- were pulling the two boys away from each other.

"Mr. Malik, I expect you here, but Mr. Payne, I expect more from you, you were one of the model students, now your little brother is. I am going to have to call both of your parents. Mr. Malik, I'm sure your mother isn't going to be here for a while." the principal then looked to Liam, "Mr. Payne, do you know when someone for m your family can be here?" Mrs. Martin, the principal, asked, "No, my mum had an important meeting this morning, my step dad may be able to come in, but think he's in the same meeting." Liam grumbled, hating that Zayn ever came into his little brother's life.

"Okay, so I will call your step dad, Zayn,who do I call for you?" Mrs. Martin asked, dropping the Mr. last names because let's face it, neither of the two boys care, "My Mum's sister, Jay Cam, the advanced math teacher here." Zayn said, naming the first person that his family still talks to, "Okay." Mrs. Martin said, walking over to the phone, "Liam what's your step Dad's number, we don't have it on file for some reason?" Mrs. Martin asked Liam, Liam looked at Mrs. Martin like she had two heads, "Who is there for emergency contact if my Mum can't be reached?" Liam asked, getting worries for his and his little brother's safety, "Someone named Andrew Stone. Who's that?" Mrs. Martin asked, Liam swears you could see his face pale, "Delete that contact, he's my Dad who hasn't seen Louis or I sense Louis was like six." Liam said, Zayn just looked up slyly, 'Finally, the perfect family has a problem.' he thought, "Liam, I have to call him." Mrs. Martin said, dialing up the phone.

"Hello, is this Andrew Stone?"

"Great, do you have a done named Liam Payne?"

"This is his school."

"You are listed as the emergency contact."

"No, Liam isn't dead."

"He has gotten into a fight."