Beat Them Day- Chapter Twelve

I don't know if any of your read the last chapter the first time, but I added some so you may need to go back and read it.

Dedicated to @Miss_Horan111 I just like her story.

"Wait, so we seriously got stopped by the police that night?" Liam asked Louis who was telling him all of the details from a few nights ago, "Yeah, don't you remember, I was so scared, and he said something like 'I can't believe it, you are sober.' I don't know what that means." Louis said, Liam looked at his little brother. still having a headache, "It means that the officer is just an idiot. Now what happened before that?" Liam asks, recalling nothing between Louis and Zayn, "Nothing much." Louis said, walking into the dining room to get a bowl if cereal.

"Okay fine, was Zayn there, I keep having a flashback where you were nearly asleep on him and I almost beat him." Liam said, Louis looked to Liam, 'I thought he would forget this.' Louis was screaming in his head, "Nah, nothing really happened besides the police." Louis said, pouring his cereal, "Okay, so Niall is going to take you to school today, I'm going to get a ride from a friend." Liam said, who was going over to his little brother and grabbing the Lucky Charms for breakfast.

"Ah, can I ride the bus?" Louis asks, Liam looked over to his brother, "I know that you already said I couldn't, but my friends all ride on the bus, and they don't die." Louis continued, "Lou-" Louis cut his elder brother off, "I've gotten more mature than my first day, and you know where I'll be, so it's not like I would just disappear." Louis said, which just brought up another fear of Liam's, "No, Louis I love you very much, and I just don't want anything to happen to you." Liam said, scratching the back of his neck, "Fine." Louis pouted, pouring his milk then taking a big bite of cereal.

"So Lou, how was your night?" Zayn asks, not seeing Louis sense a few nights ago when all the party drama happened, "Good, Liam freaked out that I got stopped my the police." Louis said, turning into his locker to get out the books for the first few classes, "You got stopped by the police that night? Why?" Zayn screeched, Louis looked at Zayn, "I don't know, something about how everyone at the party was drinking something." Louis shrugged, something clicked for Zayn and now he knew why, "Okay you got stopped because they were stopping everyone." Zayn told the younger lad, "I am not going to see you until tomorrow." Zayn finished, Louis looked at the older lad, "Why?" Louis asked, confused because first bell hasn't even rung yet, "Remember how my brother has a tumor?" Zayn asked, Louis twisted his face thinking, "Yeah." Louis said, looking at Zayn still waiting for an answer, "Well the doctors need to remove it, so he is going to be at the hospital, and I need to be there." Zayn explained slowly for the feather haired boy to understand.

"Oh, will you both be okay?" Louis asked, Zayn wanted to chuckle at this, "I have no chance of being hurt, and Sam will be fine." Zayn said, Louis looked at Zayn again, "Okay, I just don't really like hospitals." Louis said, Zayn wrapped his arm around Louis, giving him a big hug, "I know you don't but if ever want to visit Sam you can." Zayn said, then unwrapped himself from Louis, only to walk three steps away to his locker.

"Okay Harry, I can tell Liam everything that is going on, and he can take the blame for everything." Niall explained at the old basketball court, first period started ten minutes ago, but neither boy really cared, "I just dn't want you no longer allowed to see Liam, I know the two of you are really great friends." Harry said, Niall wanted to scream at Harry, "Haz, I think Liam will be fine with it." Niall said, nearly ready to yell at Hary to listen.

"I said I didn't want to." Harry yelled, before Niall knew what was going on, he was skidding across the basketball court on his forearms and bum, "Harry cool it a tiny bit." Niall said, that gave him a backhand slap, "Harry, this is exactaly why Liam will have to be there to take the blame." Niall said, that just pissed of Harry even more, "No! Liam cannot take the blame for this, he's busy with something else right now." Harry yelled, soon all Niall looked like to him was a punching bag in a tee shirt and cargo shorts.

"Boys, what is going on?" A teacher had heard the screaming and soon ran outside because she didn't have any students for first period, "Mrs. Anderson." Niall trailed off trying to think of an excuse for Harry punching him, "Don't call my parents." Niall then pleaded, this took Mrs. Anderson by surprise, most teens looked for any reason to go home, "And why is that Niall?" She asked, Niall thought of another lie almost instantly, "Because I was beating Harry." Niall said, thinking of a good lie, "Really now?" Mrs. Anderson asked, Niall nodded eagerly, "Please explain how you were winning, Harry don't even think about slinking away." Mrs. Anderson said, seeing Harry slowly walking away, "Its a new style of fighting, where you are on the botom, the blood is Harry's, see?" Niall said, walking over to Harry where he had a scab on his arm, Niall ripped off the scab so now both teens were bleeding, Niall had a smile on his face, and Harry was trying not to scream and yell at Niall.

"Fine, sense I don't know who was hurting who, you both go to class, actually, go clean yourselves up in the bathroom, the nurse isn't here." Mrs. Anderson said walking away mumbling something like, "What is it, beat them day, I just had to pull Liam off of Zayn." as soon as she was out of ear shot, "Really, you pulled off a three inch scab, was that really necessary?" Harry yelled, Niall feared for his life for a second, "You can tell my parents that you are the reason that I have so many bruises." Niall said, Harry immediately lightened up, pulling Niall into a hug, "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." Harry started pleading, "Shh, Harry, I will forgive you. Its a good thing that Mrs. Anderson didn't see that I had my hand in a makeshift cast." Niall said, he still had gause on his left side, "Yeah, it is a good thing." Harry said, "Did you hear what Mrs. Anderson said?" Niall asked, Harry thought back, "Oh shit, we beter go." Harry said, taking off running.

--------------

I won't be able to update for a while I will be off wifi but I'll still write so I can post, can I please get this story to 500 reads my Sunday, that would really be awesome.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote or comment and tell me what you think.

Three votes please!

Thanks,

Ky