Freaking Out- Chapter Twenty Four

Warning, in this chapter, I write a prayer, it isn't much, just the Guardian Angel prayer, so it you don't like that, sorry, this chapter is kinda important.

"Can I still see him?" Louis asked shakily, scared that his parents were going to make him and Zayn never allowed to see each other again. "Of course you can-" Karen's inspirational little speech was cut short with Liam, coming into the office screaming, "What the fuck?! Why the hell is that thing still going to be allowed to see Louis, he's and asshole." Liam yelled, Geoff simply got up and pushed Liam slightly, then closing and locking the door, then getting back to the bigger matter at hand.

"How long have the two of you been dating?" Geoff asked, Louis still haven't calmed down, "About two months, sir." Zayn asked, trying to be as polite as possible so he can stay with Louis.

Karen looked over to her youngest son, still seeing him in a small ball, crying his eyes out, she got up from her chair, then walked over to her son, picked him up and sat on the couch, slightly rocking him back and forth, she felt kinda bad for leaving the conversation, without her there is no buffer between Geoff and Zayn, Geoff has been known to be protective over his family.

"You kept a secret between Daddy and I, that is very naughty." Karen said playfully, while her and Louis joked, Geoff and Zayn were having a serious conversation, its not that Karen can't have a serious conversation, you don't become a very successful business owner without being serious.

"What is your intent with my son, answer carefully." Geoff said gruffly, Zayn looked down, "I intend to make your son happy in anyway I can, and to try to always be good enough to deserve him." Zayn answered truthfully, "What have you done with my son?" Geoff asked, not giving Zayn any time to catch his breath after the last question, "What do you mean?" Zayn asked, knowing full well what Geoff meant, but he was thinking of the right answer.

"Have you kissed, or farther?" Geoff asked, "Geoff." Karen hissed, Geoff didn't pay attention, "We have kissed, but never went any farther than that." Zayn answered, Geoff nodded.

"Louis, why don't you go check on your brother." Karen said, the throwing sounds from Liam's room she couldn't handle any more, Louis, who has finally calmed down, nodded and walked up the stairs.

"Li-" Liam cut him off, "Why'd you do it?" He questioned his little brother, "W-w-" Liam cut him off again, "You know what I mean." He barked, Louis was still confused, "I-I-" He got cut off for a third time, "No, don't even start apologizing." Liam yelled, "I don't know why I did it, I'm sorry, I know I'm useless." Louis yelled, this pushed Liam over the edge, "NO! You don't get to play the victim forever, you need to grow up already!" Liam yelled.

Louis didn't know that right after Liam's room, he got a text from Josh.

Hey, you need to choose if you are going to follow Louis around like a child, or be my boyfriend, in short, Louis or me?

Liam didn't know the correct answer to Josh so he replied with:

I'm sorry that it came down to this, I'm sorry that I pushed you away.

Josh answered as soon as it was sent:

No, don't play victim, you knew that our relationship was on edge for weeks now. Answer.

Liam looked at his phone, before he knew what he was doing;

You

Louis looked at his older brother, something was off in his head, Liam's puppy brown eyes, became a dark color, close to black that it was scaring Louis.

"Choose." Liam barked, "Huh?" Louis cried out, tears in his eyes, "Zayn or I. Pick me, you and Zayn break up. Choose Zayn, you are no longer considered my brother."

Geoff looked gruffly at Karen, then smiled, Karen smiled back, "Do you love my son?" Was Geoff's last question, Zayn looked down to his hands, "Honestly sir, I don't have love besides my mum and brother, but Louis is slowly teaching me to love." Zayn answered.

Karen smiled, leading he two men up the stairs to the bedrooms.

"Choose Zayn, you are no longer considered my brother." Was all they heard of the conversation going on in Liam's room.

Karen ran to the bedroom, she catches Louis who just fell over, "Liam!" She scolds, carrying Louis to Zayn, "Take him to your room, you may spend the night if you want to." Karen whispered. Zayn then walked to Louis' room.

"Liam fucking Payne, you better be on you bed in two seconds, or else I will take away all of your electronics, your car keys, and your privileges, so... One..." They hear a thud of Liam running and jumping on his bed, "Two, good, now, why would you do that to your little brother, you better hope and pray that he forgives you, because if I was him, I wouldn't for a while, he loves Zayn, he loves you, but in different ways, so why don't you just lay here," Karen said, pointing to Liam's bed, "thinking," She said, walking over to his nightstand, grabbing his phone and a few old electronics, like a Nintendo DS and a Gameboy, keep in mind that once the family didn't have much money, so they did have some of the cheaper toys still, sentimental value. "And stop trying to ruin your brother." Karen said, grabbing the last of the electronics in Liam's room. Not counting a small stuffed doll he has that when you push the tummy it will say the Good Night Prayer, or Guardian Angel prayer, Liam knew she did this on purpose.

"Angel of God, my Guardian Dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this night, be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule, to guide. Amen." Liam prayed along, hoping to make his mother a little less mad at him, he didn't know Karen peeked her head into Liam's room after he was finished.

"Oh god, I messed up so bad, I don't even deserve to be Louis' brother." Liam cries, an hour later, he can't take it any more, he sneaks out, going to Niall's house, they both get pissed drunk.

—————______________————————

How was this? Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks,

Kai