Prince Charming- Chapter Fifteen

"No Louis, shut up, you don't deserve to live." Zayn heard as he was leaving his friend's truck outside of the apartment complex, that made him run, he found a boarded up window that just had Liam's voice saying, "If you lay a hand on him, I will beat you, and I have someone coming who is also very strong." Zayn knew that, that was his cue, "No! Louis." Zayn there heard Liam scream, Zayn kicked the plywood, and cheap plywood.

Nothing could've prepared him for the scene in front of him.

As soon as Liam heard Andrew said that, his protective side of him shone through everything else, he started throwing punches left and right, there's now a good chance that he broke his knuckle from punching Andrew in the face too many times.

Andrew didn't go down without a fight, soon Liam was on the floor, that's when Louis stood up and got behind Andrew, and started choking him, he didn't know why, but he did know that Andrew wasn't hurting anyone. Andrew, who losing oxygen, threw his head back, and hit Louis' head hard enough to cause bleeding. Louis didn't let go, he kept silently praying that the truck he heard was Zayn.

Andrew started clawing at Louis' arms, soon Louis was bleeding, Louis didn't let go. Louis didn't let go until Andrew moved his arm, touching Louis' ribs, Louis let go, only to be thrown into the wall, he stayed there.

Louis had blood running down the side of his face, as well as his arms, the next person Zayn saw was Liam, Liam had blood running down his arms, coming from his fist, he was cradling his left fist, the next person he saw was Andrew, that sight was scary, Andrew's face was purple, his neck was bright red from and obvious struggle, he had blood running down his face.

Zayn for our his phone and called 999, he explained everything as far as he could, remembering to our in what Andrew did at school, and how both boys acted when he put his hand on their back.

"Okay sir, I will send an ambulance, and a few police officers." the person said, Zayn replied with a simple "Okay." he hung up.

"Louis, Liam, are the two of you okay?" Zayn asked, going to Liam first, knowing that if he woke Louis up first, and Liam saw, it wouldn't end well.

"What the fuck is going on?" Liam asked, "Why does my fist hurt so bad? What are you doing here?" Liam just kept asking question after question, "Liam," Zayn started, cutting Liam off from asking another question, "you texted me telling where to come, so I did, I heard Andrew tell Louis that he didn't deserve to live, then I heard you throwing punches, the police and a few ambulances are on the way, Andrew is unconscious." Zayn said, Liam looked at Zayn, "How's Louis?" was he only thing that came our of Liam's mouth, he seemed to remember everything as soon as Zayn explained it.

"He's awake and breathing, he's just not talking, but he is responsive to loud noise." Zayn said, Liam looked at Zayn funny, "Loud noise? Where did you get loud noise from?" Liam asked, "Well, I broke through the plywood, it made a loud noise and Louis flinched at it." Zayn said, Liam did a slight smile, "Okay." he said, standing up.

Soon the very distinct sound of sirens were heard my the three teens, both Liam and Louis were leaning on Zayn, Zayn didn't mind that much, he just wanted his boyfriend to be okay.

Soon a few police officers came in, "Who started the fighting?" One of the officers said, "He did ten years ago when he hit my little brother." Liam said, the officer decided right then that Liam was the person to ask first, "Who started the fighting today" the officer specified, Liam looked at Zayn who just shrugged, "I did after Andrew, our biological father, told my little brother that he doesn't deserve to live." Liam said, the officer looked at the three teens, "Where does he play in this, he isn't bleeding or anything? And if he's your brother, your mother might have cheated." the officer said, Liam looked at the guy, "No, I texted him when I we first came into this room, as you can see, he has some muscles so therefore if he need to fight, it would end well." Liam said.

"Okay, but you were the first person the throw a punch?" the officer asked, looking at Liam, Liam, who was just sick of everything, "Yes, but he was the first to start the verbal abuse, I felt as if my brother and I were in danger, so I did what I had to do to protect him, soon Andrew threw me against the wall, and I didn't see what Louis, my little brother, did, but Andrew passed out once Louis was done with him." Liam said, Liam then saw Zayn whisper something into Louis' ear, when nothing happened, Zayn pushed lightly on one of Louis' cuts, this made Louis scream, "Zaynie it hurts, make it stop." Louis soon had tears running down his face.

"Shh, you'll be okay Louis, we just need to work this out." Zayn whispered in a soothing voice, Liam then understood what was going on, Liam just sold out his brother, "Whats wrong with him?" the officer asked, Zayn decided to answer this one, "You see sir, Louis here has Aspergers Syndrome, therefore, anything he is charged with cannot do anything to him because he isn't, by law, in the right mind." Liam and Zayn then had a smirk on their faces, "What about him?" the officer said, pointing to Liam, "As he said, he was protecting his little brother, so neither if them has done anything wrong." Zayn said, the officer looked surprise, "Well, you are right, but we can't do anything to Mr. Stone because there was no physical attack. So I suggest that one of you call your parents, no one is getting trouble here, go home, and finish your homework once you get cleaned up. School has been out for an hour." the officer said, then he helped to take Liam to the ambulance.

"Your my Prince Charming that saved me from the evil king." Louis said, he was being carried my Zayn to the ambulance to get all of his cuts cleaned up, "Liam, can I have Louis' phone to call you're mother to come here?" Zayn asked, Liam reached into his back pocket and grabbed Louis phone with his good phone.

"Andrew, where is my phone?" Liam yelled, Andrew looked at Liam, "You lied, that is why I started fighting them, they lied about Louis not having a phone." Andrew started yelling, "Sir, please sit still, I'm trying to clean your cuts." the nurse said, Andrew stopped moving, "Here's your phone." a different officer said, handing Liam his phone, "Thanks." Liam said.

About five minutes later Zayn saw Karen's car, "Oh my babies." she exclaimed, running towards the sixteen and seventeen year old, "Mum, we're fine." Liam said, Louis looked at Liam, "Speak for yourself, I want a hug from Mummy." Louis said, getting up and hugging Karen.

"Are you these two's mother?" a nurse asked, Karen looked at her and nodded, "Okay, well Liam sprained his wrist, and Louis is just a but scared, as for their cuts as long as they get cleaned well they should be fine." the nurse said, Karen smiled "Okay thank you. Zayn do you need a ride, I'm sure your mother is worried sick?" Karen asked in her usual sweet soft tone, Zayn smiled politely at Karen, "No thank you Mrs. Payne, I drove myself here." Zayn said with another smile, Karen laughed, "Zayn, call me Karen, Mrs. Payne makes my feel old." Karent told Zayn, Zayn looked at Karen's eyes, "Okay Karen, well I better get going, I have to get to work soon." Zayn said walking away to his car.

"Lets get the two of you home." Karen said walking to the car with her two sons following.

------
How was that, this isn't the end, maybe close the the climax? I don't know, 1384 words, please leave a comment or so telling me what you think.

And I am going to start another story, just I don't know if its going to be Ziam, Lirry, Narry, or Nouis the thing is, since I already wrote a Ziam, I was thinking about doing another bromance, you know, cover most of my bases.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote or comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
KylesPage