Blank Page- Prolouge

I'm not from Britain, I don't know everything about the boys of One Direction, if either of these things bug you, don't read. If you don't like boyxboy, then don't read, if your going to tell me things I did wrong don't read, if you don't like mentioning of violence don't read. IF YOU HATE ME IN REAL LIFE DON'T READ. Now that that is done, please enjoy. And if you guys find spelling or grammar errors, can you please tell me?

"Liam, Louis would you two please come here?" Mrs. Payne, also know as Karen, asked her two boys.

Even though Karen was a single mother, her family was very well off, thanks to Karen being a silent partner in multiple businesses, and owning a few businesses of her own.

"Coming Mum." Liam said, "Coming Mummy." Louis said, Liam's ten, Louis' eight, "I have something special to tell both of you." Karen said, "What is it?" Liam asked, "What is it?" Louis parroted Liam, wanting to be just like his older brother, "I'm getting married to Geoff." Karen said, "Daddy?" Louis questioned, one of the only times when he wasn't coping Liam, "You think Geoff is our dad?" Liam asked, "Liam." Karen said, Geoff has been around longer than Andrew, their real father, "Cause he is." Liam covered quickly, after seeing Louis thinking hard.

"Yay." Louis said.

Louis was home schooled by their grandma, Liam went to Primary School.

Two years later when Liam was twelve and Louis was ten Karen and Geoff moved from Wolverhampton, England to Braford, England, Louis was still home schooled, but now by a tutor, and Liam was still going to school.

That was six years ago, Liam was about ready to graduate secondary school, and Louis was home schooled, hardly ever leaving the house, his only friends were Liam's friend Niall.

That all was until today.

"Liam, Louis, come 'ere please, Geoff and I have something to tell you two." Karen yelled, she heard her youngest son's foot steps coming from two stories up, again, big house.

Then a minute or so later he saw Louis, covered in paint and a huge smile, "Hi Mummy." Louis said, laughing, then Liam came down stairs, with a drawn on mustache, and triangle beard.

It took everything in Karen and Geoff's power not to laugh at Liam's face, but Liam saw their smiles and them covering up their mouths, "What?" Liam asked, both parents had to cover their faces, their laughs could still be heard, "Louis, what did you do?" Liam asked, faking mad, he knew what his little brother, just wanting to give Louis a laugh.

"Lili, do you have a mirror?" Louis asked simply, "Why?" Liam asked, "Reasons." Louis answered, "Hey-" Liam was cut off, "Hi." Louis said waving, "Haha, and I taught you to do that to Mum and Geoff, not to me." Liam complained jokingly, "That's where he learned that?" Karen asked, looking at her oldest son, "Uh, I blame Obama." Liam said, "Liam, Obama is in 'merica, we live in Bradford, therefore your excuses is a very bad." Louis told Liam, Liam sighed annoyed, knowing that he already lost the argument.

"What did you need?" Liam asked, upset his brother already won, "We think that it is a good idea to send Louis to school with you." Karen and Geoff said, "What?" Liam screamed, standing up from his chair, so fast that the chair went falling over, "Why?" Liam screamed, "Lili." Louis whimpered at his brother yelling, "Is it because of him?" Liam yelled, pointing at Geoff, "Because, he isn't Louis father, so he has no reason to send Louis to school." Louis whimpered at that, Liam was thinking because if the yelling.

"Liam listen-" Karen was cut off by Liam, "No, listen, you don't go to the school, Louis doesn't need to go to that school, don't make him go." Liam yelled, breathing deeply from all the yelling, by then Geoff was highly offend, Karen was mad at her oldest son, and Louis was crying.

"I'm going to my room." Liam said, stopping upstairs to his room, nearly running over a house keeper and the cook, Liam grumbled a 'sorry' to each.

"Liam may I come in?" Karen asked, a few minutes later, "Yeah." Liam said, laying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Liam didn't want Louis to go to school because Louis is innocent, the kind of innocent that is a gift to the world.

Plus bullies, sure Liam was the head of the boxing team, but there were other people, Hunter Hunts, Dave and da Dummies, and Zayn J. Malik, he may not have any cool nicknames, but they say, as soon as you find out what the J stands for, he'll hurt you.

"What did you freak out for?" Karen asked, in her usual calming voice, "I don't think Louis is ready to go to public schools, can't he just be homed schooled until he graduates?" Liam asked, "What about college? Louis is smart enough to go to college." Karen asked Liam, "Online." Liam said.

"I love Louis, as much as you, but do you really think that he wants to stay locked up in this house?" Karen asked, "Well, he never says anything." Liam defended, "When you are grounded, I know for a fact that you sneak out, ever thought Louis wants to leave here?" Karen asks.

"I take him to the ice cream shop, and him, Niall, and I will go to a tree house Niall and I made with Bobby." Liam said, "That's not the same, maybe he should go out with a girl, or boy if he's like you." Karen said, her and Geoff were perfectly fine with Liam being gay, they would be fine if Louis was gay also.

"But what if he gets his heart broken?" Liam asked, not wanting anyone to make Louis cry, "If him crying is what your worried about, I'd finish up this conversation if I was you." Karen said, "Do you need something?" Liam asked, "Yes, Louis is smart, I have no doubt that he'll be smart enough to stay out of everyone's way if need be, but I have no doubt that he'll make many friends, so let him learn falling down, and getting back up, without you hurting whoever pushed him. He's strong." Karen told Liam.

"Okay, I guess you're right." Liam said, "Of course I am, now go find Louis, I think you made him cry." Karen told Liam, "What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Liam screamed, "Because I wouldn't have been able to tell you what I was able to, would I?" Karen asked, "I guess so, do you know where he is?" Liam asked, "No idea, sorry." Karen said, "Okay." Liam said, "Find him, and make him feel better." Karen said.

Liam first checked Louis room, nada.

Then Liam checked the kitchen and dining room, nope.

The gym that Liam works out in, Louis watches, and knowing himself, Liam knows he usually works out when he's mad, so if Louis wanted to talk, Liam would usually be in the gym, nothing.

"Tree house." Liam mumbled, knowing Louis loved that tree house, so Liam ran to the tree house in a clearing in a forest near the Payne Mansion, also near the Horan Mansion, Niall's house.

"Lou- Boo, you in here?" Liam asked, Liam heard Louis breath trying to be quiet, Louis was crying.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Liam asked, "Do you not want to be see with me?" Louis asked, "What? Where would you get that crazy idea?" Liam asked.

"Niall said I act like an autistic two year old girl. I don't, do I? Will you help me be normal?" Louis asked frantically, 'I'm gunna kill you Horan.' Liam thought mentally.

"Lou, you are perfect just the way you are. In a week you'll be going to school with me." Liam said, "You never answered my question." Louis said, "What was your question?" Liam asked, "Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?" Louis asked, crying, "No, you practically do all my homework, why would I be embarrassed?" Liam asked, "I don't know." Louis replied.

An hour later Niall came over, he got a hard punch in his shoulder, and a bruise forming after an hour.

My little brother Louis is going to school tomorrow, touch him = your funeral

With a picture of Louis on the side, Liam posted on his twitter, Instagram , snap chat, all of his friends on his and Niall's phone, Kik, told everyone to pass it on, and others.

"No one is going to hurt Louis." Liam said.

---------

If anyone liked this, don't forget to vote and or comment, I'm fine with you doing either.
Thanks.