Hall of Fame- Chapter Thirty

Wow, thirtieth chapter, this story wasn't originally be twenty, whoops, I'm not good at listening, sorry for the week wait, I got sick last night when I meant to write, sorry.

Nick's mum's car soon pulled up, she saw here son standing guard to a slightly smaller boy, he was standing in between him and another boy, a tall, pretty muscular boy, Nicolette, Nick's mum, walked to Niall, helping him up, "Are you okay?" Nicolette asked Niall, Niall nodded, Nicolette turned her attention to her son, he looked like a slight guard dog, puffing his chest out, not much, to Harry, every time Harry tried to move, Nick would move with him, blocking his view of Niall, "Please just leave and let me talk to him." Harry pleaded with Nick, not wanting this go to the police, Harry may be older by seven months, but he has already had his eighteenth birthday, making him and adult.

"No!" Nick barked, Nicolette wrapped her arms around her son, "Nick, we need to let the two of them work this out for themselves." She said, Nick turned to his mother, he was quite a bit taller than her, most people were, she wasn't even five two, "But mummy, I saw him," Pointing to Harry, "try to drag him up the stairs, the he," Pointing to Niall, "fell down them, I nearly ran over the one with blonde hair with my bike, and I felt bad." Nick said, Nicolette smiled, "Okay dear, are you okay, you're bleeding pretty bad?" Nicolette asked, "He's fine." Harry growled.

Nicolette snapped her head in his direction, "I do not think you are the one bleeding, I don't know what happened, but you need to calm down a tiny bit." She said, turning her attention to Niall, "Okay, what's your name?" She asked, she was a registered nurse, so she wasn't scared of blood, "Niall." He told her, she had a smile on her face, "I'm Nicolette, but you can just call me Nikki." Nicolette told Niall, she grabbed a hair tie she had pulling her light blonde hair back to make sure it wouldn't flop back into her face.

Harry watched, saw her lean towards Niall, taking off a few bandages he had on from last time when Harry got mad, "No!" Harry screamed, trying to get past Nick, "Nicolas, hold him back." Nikki commanded her son, Nick nodded, grabbing hold of Harry from behind, turning them around, making Nick in between Harry and Niall once again.

"Dude, you need to chill the fuck out, my mum will take care of Niall." Nick said, soon Nick's little sister got out of the car, she was fifteen, so only younger by a few years, "Yeah, she's a nurse, he'll be fine." She said, Nick made a groan, "Nicole, go back to the car." Nick commanded his sister, "No, I wanna help." She said, Nick nodded, "Help then, do you wanna help Mum with Niall, of me with him, Nic?" Nick asked his little sister, they both went by Nick, just different spellings to piss everyone off, "I'll help you, you know, Nick's stay together." She said.

"Wait a minute," Harry started, "You're Nick?" He asked, pointing to Nick, "Your sister, Nick?" He said, pointing to Nic, "And your Mum, Nick- E, do you guys like the name Nick?" Harry asked, Nic shrugged, Nikki was in the back ground, laughing slightly, wasn't the first time they have heard that.

"Nah, well maybe, at least it isn't as stupid as Harry, did you parent's hate you?" Nick back talked, Harry looked down sadly, "Asshole." He grumbled, then fought harder out of Nick and Nic's grasp, lunging at Nick, Nic pulled Harry off her brother, "No, stop it!" She yelled before finally grabbing hold of Harry's arms, pulling him back.

"What is you problem?" Nick yelled at Harry, Niall and Nikki were both watching now, Niall stood up, hobbling over to Harry, "Harry, are you okay?" Niall asked, rubbing circles on his shoulder, "'M fine." Harry grumbled, shoving Niall off of him, Niall, who wasn't anticipating being shoved,  stumbled into Nic on accident, causing her to fall over, Niall falling on top of her, "You asshole." Nick yelled, charging at Harry, Nikki had stopped him though, "Nick, stop, Nick, Nick." She was trying to get his attention, but he wasn't listening or caring, "Nick, I'm fine." Nic said, breaking Nick's train of thought, Niall had gotten up, going over to Harry, "We're- I'm fine, Nikki, trust me, he's just in a bad mood. I'm going to take him home, well, up the stairs." Niall said, Nikki didn't like this, "Niall, hun, why did you fall down the stairs then?" Nikki asked, Niall looked to Harry slightly, seeing Harry with a firm glare on his face slightly scared Niall, so Niall did what you are suppose to.

"I fell down the stairs because Harry and I witnessed our friend try to commit suicide, I was a bit scared, thinking she was still down on the ground, Harry had to pull me up the stairs to his appeasement, I was trying to see my friend, I got out of his grasp, but we weren't far away from the stairs, so I fell down the stairs." Niall lied, Niall had just done the one thing he had promised he would never do, he lied, saying it was his fault.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Nikki asked Niall, Niall nodded, "I'm going to call my older brother to pick me up." Niall said, pulling out his phone, "Hey Greg, can you come pick me up... I'm at Harry's..." Niall then gave out the address, "Thanks." Then hung up, "You three can go, I'll go walk Harry up to his flat, then my brother will be here." Niall said, Nikki helped getting Nick's bike into the Explorer, the three drove off, Niall saw how much they looked like siblings, Nikki wasn't that old, but there is something more important for Niall to do right now.

"Thank you-" Niall huffed, "No! No thank yous, no! I promised myself, that if anyone were to ask... I wouldn't lie, but I have been lying to myself, apparently, because, I have been telling myself... that anytime I wanted to, I could make you stop hurting me, but I can't..." Niall covered his mouth and nose with his left hand, taking a breath, "I'm I that useless?" Niall questioned, his tone sounding so broken, Niall could see Harry break when he asked that, the stern look on his face broke, his eyebrows scrunched together, his eyes raised, his lips that were once a straight line, were formed into a slight frown, "Ni-" Niall flipped, "No! You are not allowed to call me that!" Niall yelled, feeling awful about what he was about to do.

Greg nodded, helping Niall into the car, then getting in himself, "Little bro, I know you are going to hate this..." Greg started, "But you need to go to the hospital." He finished, looking over Niall's visible cuts, Niall looked down, "What am I suppose to tell them when they ask what these are from?" Niall asked, Greg shrugged, "You could tell the truth, you know, like you are suppose to." Greg told Niall, Niall glared at Greg, "Okay, okay, then say you and one of your friends were playing footy, and it got slightly violent, make sure to mention that your friend is a minor." Greg said, Niall nodded, "And if they ask where he is, should I say I'm just a weakling that can keep my own in a fight, so he left without a scratch?" Niall asked sarcastically.

"That's actually a good idea-" Niall stopped him, "I was joking." He said, Greg continued, pretending he didn't hear Niall, "Just make sure that you don't make it seemed to preformed, and if they ask, would you prefer for me to do all they guardian things, or call Mum and Dad, they already know the truth about Harry?" Greg asked, turning his blinker to change lanes.

Niall shrugged, they arrived.

"So you say you fought your friend, wow, two fights in one night, is your 'friend'" The doctor examining him did air quotes, "Liam Payne?" He asked, Niall was surprised, "No the friend I fought with." Niall said, the doctor rubbed his eyes, "Okay, keep these clean, don't touch them, and you are free to go."

Niall got down to the waiting room to see Greg talking to Karen and Geoff, "I'm sure Niall will be fine." Karen insured Greg, "I know he will." Greg said, Karen did a slight frown, "That's oddly sure sounding for a surgery." Karen said, Greg looked confused, "Niall isn't in surgery." He told the Payne's, "Oh, it was just that Niall seems like that kind that only comes to the hospital kicking and screaming." Karen said, Greg laughed slightly, "Trust me, he is." He said, thinking back to a time they had to visit a cousin in the hospital and Niall only came when Greg threw him over his shoulder and carried him to the car, then out of the car, over to the elevator, then to the room.

Niall made himself known, the two brothers then left, 'Liam has gotten into another fight, with someone besides me.' Niall thought on the way to the car.

-------

M'kay, meant to update the yesterday when I could yell HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I have nothing left to say, listening to 1D, yeah, bye.

Ky