Family Meeting- Chapter Thirty Three

Last chapter, :( I don't want this story to go, but I'm moving on to bigger and better things, sorry, I have started calling you guys my, I'm letting a choice happen, Turtles, since you guys are so slow to comment and update, and turtles are awesome, so its fitting, and runners, I enjoy running, I enjoy the movie Maze Runner, and I also enjoy you guys, so yeah, please tell me what you guys want.

"Fuck you Louis, I don't need your bullshit." Liam barked, "No, fuck-" Well, before all of this happened, the meeting started fine.

"Okay, so I've the meeting because Louis has gotten a boyfriend, a boyfriend that Liam and your father, I think he is a fine boyfriend, so we'll ask everyone giving them a chance to explain their side of the story, Lou, sense this about Zayn, you are welcomed to text of call Zayn to see if he wants to come along." Karen said, her voice nice and quiet, a calm hora surrounding her, keeping her calm, the business side of her keeping her calm, Louis nodded, taking out his phone.

"Hey Zayn." Louis said into his phone.

"Lou? What's up, are you crying?" Zayn asked, hearing a slight shake in his voice.

"Huh, uh, no, um, my family is having a family meeting, and uh, its about you, and um, my Mummy wanted me to give you the option of joining so you can uh, defend yourself if my brother and Daddy start saying untrue things about you, uh, you don't have to if you don't wanna." Louis explained into the phone, Zayn smiled.

"Sure, I'm not too far from your house, so I'll be there in a few minutes." Zayn said, Louis smiled, "Bye Zaynie." He said, "Bye bye Lou- Lou." He replied, soon the pair hung up. Louis looked strait forward, waiting for the door bell to ring, soon it rang, Louis got up, walking to the door, "Hi Zaynie, come on in." Louis said, leading the way to the family meeting.

"Nice to see  you again Zayn, so looks like we have some things to discuss," Karen started, then smiled, "we all get a chance to say what is wrong, no interrupting, Liam before you start, Zayn will also get a turn, to say why he should still get to see Louis, no violence, I don't care who started the shots with words, the moment a fist flies, this is over." Karen said, "So lets begin with Geoff, saying what is wrong."

Geoff stood up, "I don't think that Louis should see Zayn because, Liam is in an arm cast, from a fight, with Zayn, if he can do that to Liam, the stronger, physically, of the two of them, then what could he possibly do to Louis, sweet little Louis?" Geoff asked before sitting back down, "Zayn, if you have anything to say you can stand up after they sit down and defend yourself." Karen told Zayn, Zayn nodded, standing up, "Karen had said if Liam were to punch me again, I could punch back-" Geoff butted in, "Yeah, but not break a bone-" "Geoff" He was scolded by Karen, "Yea- yes, she didn't say break Liam's bone, but he continued to punch me, I punched back each time, I tried going to the door and coming back upstairs and go home, every time I tried Liam would grab on to my shoulder, continuing to punch me, soon he turned to hook punch me, I shoved his shoulder, was about to leave, when I heard a bone snap, he tried to catch himself with his arm, breaking it in the process, I didn't mean to hurt him. He heard footsteps from the stairs, he curled in the fetal position, Geoff came in seconds later." Zayn explained, calmly, sitting back down.

Liam stood up, making a break for the door, ran out of the house, running to the street, a SUV drove by just as Liam was in the street, knocking Liam back, hitting his head against the pavement, his left, tightly tied, black Nike flew off of his foot, he fell back with such force, a crack in his blue cast formed, Louis ran out first, Geoff called an ambulance, Karen cried, and everything moved in slow motion for Zayn, Liam was out of the picture, and it was his fault, how can he live with himself?

Zayn and Louis ended up getting married a few years later, Louis was an anesthesiologist, working at the same hospital as Sam, he is in the process of becoming a doctor, he's a resident right now, Zayn has been living with the guilt, bubbling up inside of him.

Harry went to America, leaving Niall to question, was it really worth it? Harry didn't die, or return, he left the face of the earth it seemed, Niall cried when he stopped hearing from Louis.

Abby has outgrown her crush on Louis, the five of them made a band named 5 Seconds of Summer, originally Abby wasn't in it, but soon they needed a pianist.

So life finished off well for these kids, just nine crazy teens, wanting a bit of fun, but life doesn't last forever. So live in the now, and don't worry too much about tomorrow, it isn't happening for everyone.

-----------

*cries* Sorry, my next story is Through the Dark, I'll finish that, then write another one, this amazing author gave me the idea to only write one story at a time, so that's what I'm going to do, so please go check it out?