o n e

KATHERINE 

"Wait actually?" Rox asks in all seriousness while I'm laughing my ass off.

"Yeah." Kai barely gets out, both of us laughing way to much.

"He actually did it?" She asks grinding the weed up.

"Yeah, Merlin. The whole time he kept a straight face too, that's what made it better." I say passing her the papers to roll it with.

"For fucks sake, the one day I choose to skip classes." She sighs.

"He didn't even get detention, Snape must really like Draco." Kai says.

"Yeah true." I say.

"But like he actually did it? Like he went up to Snape and casually just dropped his pencil in front of him in a maid costume and bent down in a sexual way that Snape saw his ass?" She asks licking the paper.

"Yup, oh boy. Draco is actually stupid."

I throw the lighter over to her and she lights up the joint, inhaling it then passing it over to me. I take a long hit from it, then blow it out of my nose and mouth.

I pass the joint over to Kai and he takes a pull. I fall back onto the bed as the weed starts to kick in, Kai and Rox laying down beside me leaving me in the middle.

"What's up bitches?" We hear. The three of us snap our heads to the door and we see Blaise, Draco, and Tom my boyfriend.

An ear to ear smile spreads across my face at the sight of my boyfriend, I jump off the bed and into his arms.

"Hi love." He says kissing my forehead.

"Hi." I smile at him. He puts me down and I take the joint away from Kai and take a long hit from it making Tom take it away from my lips.

"Hey," I fake pout at him, then blow the smoke out.

"It's my turn."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes taking the fire-whiskey from Draco's hands.

I pour myself and everyone a shot and we all drink it at the same time. Rox starts to roll another joint since we didn't know they'd be coming over.

"Wanna play a game?" Kai asks.

"What game?" Blaise asks him.

"I don't know, truth or dare? Who's most likely too?"

"Ooh ooh let's play who's most likely too." I say. They all agree and we sit in a circle.

"Alright, who's most likely to set someone on fire?" Draco asks.

"Are you dumb?" I ask him. "We all know the answer." We all point to Tom while he points at me.

"Me?" He nods making me roll my eyes.

"Next. Who's most likely too masterbate and forget to wash their hands after?" Blaise asks. Making some of us laugh and fake gag at the same time.