t h i r t y ~ f i v e

KATHERINE
(morning)

"Wake up Kat."

"Wake up!"

A hand violently shakes me, my eyes snap open and I'm ready to punch whoever this is but I look and see Roxanne.

"Why would you wake me up?" I groan while laying back down.

"Girl, we got classes, wake up you lazy ass!" She yells taking the blanket off of me.

"Let me sleep!" I groan loudly, cuddling into myself.

"I'm not saying it again." I feel water being poured onto me. I hear the door shut and I jump up from laying down, and curse her out even though she left.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom, I take off my hoodie and quickly take a shower. After the shower I wrap myself up with a towel and look in the mirror, I start to brush my teeth. Once I've finished that I start to brush my hair, mid-way through my reflection stops in place.

"What?" I whisper, raising my hand to touch the glass.

Surprise.

My reflection smiles at me, making me stumble back. The reflection not following my actions.

"What the fuck?" I say.

"Who..what is happening?" I say, holding my head in my hands and looking down, shutting my eyes close.

I'm your other half.

The reflection moves on it's own, the voice in my head, my reflection having a smirk on her face.

"Ho-how is this working? How can I see you. I'm actually going crazy." I say looking at the reflection.

You're not going crazy. I'm just the side of you that enjoys killing.

She says while crossing her arms.

"So your just the killing side of me?"

Correct.

"But how is this working?"

I'm not sure myself to be honest, but I need you to put your hand on the glass.

"What? Why?"

So I can enter your body and be in full control of you.

She smiles.

"Why would I want you to have full control over me?"

To help you out, so you can stop suffering from the killings. But you'll still have access to yourself, all you have to do is hold a certain weapon and I'll come out to do the killing for you.

"Where will I be?"

In 'your' mind, I'll only be in control of your body.

"And I only need to hold a weapon for this?"

Yes! Your a smart one, now hand on the glass.

"What if I don't want too?"

Then you'll continue to kill, by me of course, and it'll eventually drive your friends away, including Draco.

"For how long?"

Until this is all over. Or until we figure out a way to remove the mark.

"We can't, we looked for ways to remove it but there's nothing on the dark mark."

In a school library? I'm sure that there is something on the dark mark just not in a school.

"Yeah I guess that's kind of true, so what do I have to do?"

Hand on the glass, simple.

She raises her hand to the glass.

I slowly being my hand up to the glass and line it up with hers, or well mine. As soon as my hand lines up with the reflection I feel a shock throughout me, my eyes roll back as my vision goes black. I start to feel my whole body shake. I fall onto my knees and my eyes go back, I open my eyes and look in the mirror. But it copies my own actions.

It worked.

"So your in my mind?"

Yes.