f o u r

KATHERINE

"Rox?" I ask as I enter the common room.

"Yeah I'm here." I walk over to the couch and see her laying down on her back smoking a joint.

"Give me that." She gives me the joint and I sit beside her, she puts her legs on my lap.

"So what's going on?"

I blow the smoke out. "Tom."

"What did that bastard do?" She asks, about to get up.

"Calm down," I make her lay down again . "Nothing, it's just he's been distant lately, and spending a lot of time with Amara."

"This is why you don't trust redheads." She rolls her eyes earning a confused look from me.

"What?"

"Says the one who chills with the Weasley's."

"I meant girl redheads."

"Ginny's a girl."

"You know what I mean." She rolls her eyes taking the joint back making me laugh.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"What weed is this?"

"Ouhh it's something called hybrid, it's a mix of indica and sativa, it's strong as fuck."

"Yeah I can feel it kicking in already."

"Right!? It's so good though." I nod.

She finishes the joint and burns it out.

"So that's it?" She asks.

"What's it?"

"You're fucked up because you think Tom's been distant?"

"Yeah, I mean he didn't even come to hangout night."

"True."

"Oh the Ravenclaws are throwing a par-" she gets interrupted by Kai storming into the common room, his face red as fuck.

"Hey you interrupted me, you assh-" she gets interrupted once again.

"Shush."

"Rude." She mutters.

"Kat, I need to talk to you. Now."

"Just tell me, it's only Rox." I laugh.

Shit this weed really is fucking strong

"You can choose to tell her after but it's important, please?" Me and Rox eye him suspiciously.

"Fine." I sigh.

"I'll be back in a second." I kiss Rox's forehead and she cuddles up the couch.

We walk up to my dorm, I sit on the bed and he slams the door.

"Be careful bro, you're gonna break my do-"

"Tom cheated." He blurts causing me to shut up immediately, my jaw dropping.

"What? Repeat that." I ask, not believing what I just heard.

"Tom. Cheated, Kat." He says slower, he comes and sits beside me holding me in his arms.

"Tell me this is a prank." I say, tears starting to fill my eyes making my vision a bit blurry.

"No I'm sorry."

"How long did you know?"

"I just found out, I came as soon as he told me, well not really but yeah." He kisses my head.