t h i r t y ~ t w o

KATHERINE

I take a deep breath before opening the next door, I turn the knob and push the door open. I grip the knife as hard as I can, I peak my head into the room and see Yaxley sleeping on his back.

I very carefully walk up to his side of the bed, I grab the knife in both my hands and face it downwards to his chest, I hesitate before holding the knife above my head. I close my eyes as I stab his chest as hard as I can, I feel blood splatter all over my face. I open my eyes slowly to see Yaxley awake and looking down at the area I stabbed him in.

"I'm sorry.." I mutter as I take the knife out of him.

He continues to cough as he tries to stop the bleeding, I bring the knife back over my head and stab him. Blood splatters over me once again.

I continue to take the knife from his chest and stab him, over and over and over again.

Imagining that it's everyone who ever did me wrong.

I don't stop, until I hear a car pull up in the driveway. I walk away from his dead body and peak through the window curtains, and I see his wife getting out of the car while holding her fat stomach. I walk back over to Yaxley and take the knife out, I cover him up with the grey bloody sheets and apperate back to Hogwarts.

I apperate to the dungeons and see Tom and Marcus walking out the dungeons, thankfully not seeing me. I walk into the common room and that's when I think about what I just did.

I killed a man.

A future father.

But I had too.

Or else he would kill me.

I stand still as I enter the common room, I stare at the floor as I grip the knife but I quickly drop the knife as I fall to my knees. But I feel a pair of arms wrap around me before I can hit the floor.

Tears start to stream out of eyes, but my sons are inaudible. Then I hear someone say my name as they take me from the other persons arms. The hands grip my face and make me look up at them.

Roxanne.

"Let's go get you cleaned up," I nod and she gets Draco to help me upstairs.

She turns on the water and leaves to let me get cleaned up, I take off my clothes and discard them into the trash, then I get in the shower and start to wash the blood off.

The whole time I wash the blood off of my body, I think about what I just did.

It was kind of..fun?

The feeling of the knife stabbing into his skin, the blood splattering and dripping down from the knife. A smirk gets plastered across my face. I continue to think about the blood, and how smooth it felt to stab through his flesh.

I finish the shower and get dressed inside the bathroom, I leave and see Rox already sleeping. I climb into bed and try to go to sleep.