t w e n t y ~ s i x

KATHERINE

I'm walking with Rox to potions when I get pulled into a classroom.

"Kat?" I hear Rox say.

I hear a voice whisper in my ear, "tell her you'll be a second, she can go without you."

Tom

"I'll be there in a sec, you can go to class without me." I say.

"Alright I see you." She says, and I can hear the smirk in her tone, probably thinking I'm getting 'freaky' as she puts it.

The lights turn on and I turn to see Tom.

"What?" I ask crossing my arms as he leans against a table.

"Again? Really Kat?"

"Again what?"

"You fucked Marcus, stop acting stupid." He says through gritted teeth.

"Okay? What are you going to do about it?"

"Stop going behind my back Kat! I love you and I hate seeing you fuck my brother." He says.

"First of all, how do you know we did it again? Second of all, stop saying you love me because if you did then you wouldn't have cheated on me!"

"First of all, I was walking past the classroom that you were fucking my brother in and I heard your moans! And second of all, stop bringing that up!"

"How can I stop bringing it up if that's what ruined us?!"

"I still love you Kat, tell me you don't love me and I'll leave you alone." He says.

"I .." he cuts me off my grabbing my face and kissing me.

I hesitate before kissing him back, my hands travel up to his hair and grip it. Our lips move in sync, he licks my lip to enter and once again I hesitate but let him. Our tongues fight for dominance but he wins, one of his hands go to my hip and pull me closer to his chest.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"Tell me you don't love me anymore Kat." He whispers.

"I don't know what I think anymore." I whisper.

"Just..just tell me you don't like my brother at least."

"I don't we just hooked up..twice," I say.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone from now on." He says then leaves the class.

I stand still before punching the wall beside me, great.

"Fuck." I mutter looking at my now red knuckles.

I leave the class and instead of going to the class I need to be in I go to my dorm. I throw my stuff down and lay on the bed, I pull my sweater sleeve up and stare at the mark. I put my sleeve back down and go for a shower.

(after her shower)

After pulling my hoodie over my head I leave the bathroom and see everyone in our dorm.

"Finally." Rox says.

"What's up, why's everyone here?" I ask.

"Party, Gryffindors throwing it." Kai says.

"Now?" They nod.

"Alright let's go." I shrug.

"You're going in that?" Rox says.

"It's just shorts and a hoodie."

"Okay." With that we're all out the door.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"Where all the parties are." Blaise says.

I just nod and continue to walk but Draco pulls me back, making the two of us walk behind the rest.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You asked where the party was, all the parties are held in the same place."

"Oh I'm not sure, I'm not in the best mood because me and Tom got in a fight earlier." He just nods and I catch up with Rox.