t h i r t y ~ o n e

ROXANNE

It's after hours on a Saturday so me, Draco, Blaise, and Kai are sitting on the two green leather couches, talking shit about people.

"Where is Katherine?" I ask and Draco goes still.

"Didn't she say that something happened with her baby sister?" Kai says.

"I'm not sure, it's just been so long since she left," I say.

Blaise starts to pour shots for all of us, we all count down by three and take the shot. Then we start a game of truth or dare, but as we start the Riddle brothers come down.

"Well what do we have here?" Tom questions, raising his eyebrow and tilting his head.

"Something called having friends," Kai says.

"Haha so funny Granger." Tom rolls his eyes.

"Can we join?" Marcus asks sitting down beside me.

"Get your ass up Mar," Tom says, then smacks his head.

"Ow, okay jheez." Marcus says and they leave.

As Blaise starts to pour another round of shots, we hear the common room door open. We don't look back or anything since we thought it'd be someone we don't care about. But then Kai stops smiling and looks at the door. We all look at him and he mutters Kat before running from his spot to the door.

We all look back and see Katherine covered in blood, standing still while staring at the floor. Her whole body shaking, she drops the knife that was in her hand as she falls to her knees. Kai runs up to her and captures her before she reaches the ground. We all get up and run to her.

"Katherine?" I ask as I take her from Kai's arms.

I move her hair covered in blood from her face, I can feel her whole body shaking, I can tell she's crying but can't hear her.

I hold her body against mine, not caring about the blood. Thankfully there's no one else in here. I hold her face with both my hands make make her face me.

"Let's go get you cleaned up," I say and she nods.

I don't ask any questions as I know she won't be able to answer right now.

I get Draco to help her up to our dorm, he leaves the room after helping me get her into the bathroom. I set the toilet lid down and make her sit. I turn the water on and let it run, I leave the bathroom and let her get cleaned up.

KATHERINE

I quickly throw on a pair of clothes I don't care about and make my way to the kitchen, it's really late on a weekend so the elf's are most likely sleeping. I walk around and look at all the knifes there, I grab the sharpest one before apperating to the place Yaxley stays at.

It's a nice muggle house, tiny but nice. There's no car in the driveway so I'm guessing the wife isn't home, Voldemort told me that he'd be home right now so let's hope the wife took the car.

I make my way inside, looking around the make sure there's no one in sight. I whisper alohomora and the door opens, I'm careful not to make any noise.

I make my way up the stairs, holding the knife outwards, I open the door to the first room I see, but all I see is a empty room. I open the next room and see a blue room, they're having a kid?