t h i r t y ~ t h r e e

KATHERINE

I get up before everyone else does, I get dressed in a sweatshirt and some sweatpants and apperate to Malfoy Manor. I see Mrs.Malfoy in the kitchen, and ask her where I can speak with Voldemort.

"In the basement," she says.

I go to the basement and see him sitting on a chair while petting Nagini. He looks up from the snake and a smirk spreads on his face.

"Well..we don't have a meeting, so why are you here?" He asks standing up.

"I finished your task," I say.

"I know, is that all?" He asks, walking around me.

"No, I-I uh..was wondering if you had anymore tasks?" I gulp the lump in my throat.

"Why? Do you enjoy the feeling of killing?" I hesitate before answering.

"Yes."

"Very well, yes I do, I need you to kill Charlie Parker, he betrayed us," he says. Standing in front of me while he uses his wand to move the hair from my face.

"I'll get it done," I say looking into his dark eyes.

"That I'm sure of," he says. I apperate back to Hogwarts and make my way to the great hall.

"Where were you? You were gone when I woke up," Rox asks.

"I just went to meet with my mother at Hogsmeade, she found a boyfriend." I say sitting down.

"Awe good for her," she says.

(few days later)

I dress in all black, making sure to leave after everyone fell asleep. I grab another knife that was the same as the other one, I apperate to the location Voldemort told me about and I appear in front of a van.

What?

It's a van and it seems that someone's living in there. I walk up to the door and knock on it, someone opens it and there stands the blonde.

"Hello? Can I help you?" He asks.

"Yes, can I-I use your phone? I g-got lost, I don't know where I am," I stutter.

"Poor girl, of course come in." He smiles and leads me inside. I look around and there's not much stuff, mostly just clothes everywhere.

"Here's the phone," he smiles passing me his phone.

I smile taking it from his phone, I spin the dial and enter the Malfoy's number, then Lucius answers.

"Hello?" He says through the phone.

"Is m-my father th-there?" I stutter.

"Katherine?"

"Yes." I say.

"Hello?" I hear Voldemort say.

"Ready?"

"Ready as always," I hear him say.

I set the phone down as Charlie turns around, I walk up to him and grab his shoulder, he turns around with a smile on his face. But that smile quickly faded into a frown as I stab the knife through his heart.

"W-what?" He whispers.

"Say goodbye." I smirk as I take the knife out and stab him again.

Blood splattering all over my face and body, he falls to the ground and I straddle him, continuing to stab him in different areas of his torso.

"Katherine?" I hear Voldemort say.

"He's dead," I say picking the phone up to my ear.

"Well done, you really are worthy." I can hear the smirk in his voice.