t e n

KATHERINE
(same night but 2 hours later)

Me and Rox are laying down on one of the couches waiting for the acid to go away, we both keep having random bursts of energy but the boys figure out how to calm us down. The acid is going away for them since they only took one, but me and Rox keep seeing things.

"My head hurts." I groan as I dig my head into Rox's stomach. I'm laying between her legs. Kai got tired and passed out, but Blaise took him to his dorm. Now it's just me, Rox, Draco, and Blaise.

"Same." She says.

"Are you guys sure you only took one?" Draco asks.

Me and Rox look at each other, then at the boys, then back at each other, grinning. I stand up from her stomach and she stands up too.

"What are you guys doing?" Blaise asks slowly.

"Nothing," we smirk looking at each other, the boys slowly stand up.

This has happened at least 8 times in the last 2 hours, the boys would say something we don't want to answer and we'd get up and run around the dungeons while they try to catch us. Or we'd just have a random burst of energy and do it.

Me and Rox look at each other.

"No don't." Draco says putting his hand out. We look at it.

"Oh I'm sorry did I miss something?" I ask. "Was I adopted?" I say sarcastically, the boys look at each other in confusion.

"Huh?" Blaise asks.

"Because the only male I take orders from is my father, and I'm pretty sure Draco isn't my father." I say making Rox laugh.

"Oh Merlin," Draco groans out.

"BYE!" Me and Rox yell as we make a run for the door. Just as it opens we're both knocked back onto our asses. We start laughing again, then we look up and we're both met by 2 pairs of hazel eyes. Making us groan.

"What the fuck if wrong with you guys?" Mar asks bending down offering a hand to Rox. She scoffs and tries to get up herself which ends up with her falling again.

We start to laugh even more until the guys speak up.

"Come on, time to sleep." Draco says trying to grab my arm.

"No. I feel like going for a run." I say standing up crossing my arms.

"Katherine Carter going for a run? Who would've thought?" Tom laughs.

"Shush, no ones talking to you." I snap.

"Uh huh," he says, running his tongue against his cheek while looking me up and down.

Fuck, he knows that turns me on

"Rox." She looks at me. "You first?" She nods and makes her way over to the door, then I follow behind. We turn around and see all four guys looking at us.

"See you later fuckbags." I wink to them as me and Rox take off running once again.

"KAT!" Draco yells running after us with Blaise.

Me and Rox keep running down the empty corridors laughing our asses off with the guys chasing behind us, me and Rox find a corner to hide in.

"We should hide, but not together and see how long it'll take for them to find us." I say into her ear, but I'm sure it was loud.

"Okay." She says and looks around the corner.

"They're not there, I'm going to go right and you go left, okay?" I nod and make my way down the corridor as she turns the corner.

                        (astronomy tower)

I choose to hide in the astronomy tower because it's probably my favourite place. Tom took me here for almost everything in our relationship, it holds so many memories.

When he asked me to be his girlfriend

Our first kiss

First time saying I love you

When he finally opened up about his life

When I opened up about my life

Where I tried to kill myself but he was there and he saved me

Where we would sneak out at night and hang out, talking for hours

Where we would do nothing but smoke with each other

And so much more

But it's all gone now, because he choose to cheat. I walk over to the edge and look up at the sky, all the stars clear in vision. I take a few steps back and lay down, then raise my arm and trace the stars into little shapes with my index finger.

After my finger traces over a part a line appears and completes the fingers I traced, the acid is really fucking strong. I put my hands on my stomach and stare at the stars, I close my eyes and feel a tear slide down the side of my face. When I open my eyes the figure is gone, I raise my hand again and trace something else.

TOM

I put my hand down and stare at the word that's floating above me, I close my eyes again this time a few more tears falling. More tears start to slide down my face, I turn on my side letting more tears finally fall.

I never liked showing emotions, there was no point. The tears fall and fall, my nose starts to get stuffy and my vision gets blurry. I close my eyes laying back onto my back on the hard floor. When I close my eyes I see a..room?

I walk around the room, examining it. It's an empty room with black paint with, what I think is blood splattered all over. I walk to the back and there's words written in the blood. My hand tracing over it as I read it

come to me child, I can get rid of your pain.

I take a step back rereading it to make sure what I read was correct, who wrote this? How and why am I here?