t w e n t y ~ f o u r

KATHERINE

"Kat?" I hear Draco coming into my room.

"I'm in the washroom." I say.

"Hurry." I wipe my hands on the towel and leave the bathroom.

"What?"

"We need to go."

"Where." I ask pitting on a sweater since that's the only thing I can wear now.

"Meeting, he asked me to tell you so he doesn't need to send someone."

"Okay," he grabs my arm and we apparate to the Malfoy Manor.

"Good, you've made it, sit down beside Draco please." Voldemort says. I sit between Draco and his mother.

"My sons have joined us today." He smirks at me, shit.

I put my hood on my head as I look down, Draco holds my hand in a comforting manner.

"Narcissa, do you mind sitting beside Bellatrix so Tom can sit beside the new girl?"

This mother-fucker.

"Yes my lord." Narcissa says then sits beside her sister and I feel Tom sitting beside me.

"New girl? I thought we weren't accepting anyone new?" Marcus says.

"She's worthy enough for this." Voldemort says.

"Who is it?"

"Take off your hood child, show your face."

I hesitate before slipping my hood off, I keep my head down though. Then Voldemort says to raise my head, once again I hesitate but look up and make eye contact with Marcus who was sitting in front of me.

"Kat?!" Tom yells beside me.

"Surprise..?" I say lowly.

"Why is she here?" Tom yells at his father.

"Lower your voice!" He yells back.

"Like I said, shes worthy of it. She agreed to it as well, and she's going to help you guys with your task."

"Task?" I ask.

"Ah yes, I haven't told you yet. I assigned Draco, Tom and Marcus to murder your headmaster, and they've been taking to long. So you are going to help them." I don't say anything but nod.

(later, back in Kat's dorm)

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Draco asks.

"That you got assigned to murder the fucking headmaster." I whisper yell.

"I thought that Tom and Mar would take care of it." He shrugs.

We continue to talk for a bit before he leaves to his dorm for the night. Then as I'm about to go to sleep I hear a knock. I go to open the door slowly so I don't wake up Roxanne. I see Tom standing there, his face red.

"Why the fuck are you going be-" I cut him off.

"Stop yelling you blithering idiot!" I whisper-yell.

"Rox's sleeping. Outside, now." I push him out to the common room.

"Why are you going behind my back and getting the fucking dark mark Kat?" He says.

"I don't know." I say throwing my arms up.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know? My dad said you agreed to it."

"I didn't, or I did. I don't even know anymore! After you cheated on me I started getting these weird visions, I was in a room with blood. And on the wall it said something I don't remember exactly what it said but it was along the lines of 'come to me, I can help with your pain' or some shit. I didn't respond for a few days but when I did it said 'you can be more powerful than Tom ever was' I was like 'how?' Then it wrote 'get the mark.' Then they stopped after a while but they came back, but we were in Draco's dining room. I was about to say that I'm not getting it, but then something came over me and it agreed to get the mark and now here we are!" I say, out of breath by the end of it.

"Motherfucker." He mutters.

"You should've ignored them in the first place."

"I couldn't! I couldn't sleep! I went nights without sleeping because of your fucking fathers mind games!" I yell at him, sticking my finger in his face.

"You could've came to me!"

"We weren't talking because you cheated! Remember?!"

"But you still could've asked me to help, I would've helped you Kat. I'm the bad guy you think I am."

"I don't know if I should believe you anymore Tom." I say lowly. I hear him scoff and walk past me, bumping into my shoulder on purpose.