t h e e n d

KATHERINE
(9 years later)

I grab 5 bear bottles and close the fridge, I open them up with a bottle opener before going back to the backyard. I give one to Rox, Draco, Kai, Blaise, Tom and one for myself.

We all watch the stars as music plays in the background. I close my eyes and think back to 9 years ago. We had finally defeated Voldemort. Me and Harry still keep in touch, not as much but we still check in on each other.

Me and Tom eventually worked out, we still had some downs but we worked through it. I know what you're thinking 'he cheated, why would you get back with him' I'm not sure myself, but I guess my love was stronger than the right choice in the end.

I open my eyes and look at my left arm, me and Draco got matching tattoos to cover the dark mark, it was a lion with a snake wrapped around its body, and lotus flowers around it all.

It looked simple but it got the job done for covering it, Draco was first whining like a baby at the fact that he didn't want a lion since it was the Gryffindor animal, but he thought it looked badass in my arm so he finally agreed to it.

"I have news to tell you," Blaise says.

"What?" I ask.

"She's pregnant," he smiles.

"Oh my, how far along?" Rox says.

"About 12 weeks, that's why she couldn't come today, she was sick."

"That's crazy, I always remember Luna telling us how much she wanted kids when you first started dating." I say.

"We're not going to have any of those are we?" Tom whispers in my ear.

"Nope, but we might if you keep coming in me." I say and he laughs.

"That pull out game weak Riddle." Kai teases.

"Oh shut up Granger." Tom rolls his eyes.

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" I ask.

"It's a girl, she wants to name her Pandora, after her mother and I like it." Blaise smiles. 

"We'll be right back." Tom pulls me from my chair and drags me inside.

"Keep the moaning down!" Draco yells.

Tom slams the door shut and throws me on the bed, he undresses himself then comes on the bed, hovering over me. He leans down and kisses my neck.

He takes his wand and waves it at the ceiling, then a large mirror appears showing Tom naked on me who's fully clothed.

He starts to take my clothes off and throwing them in random directions of the room, he takes my wrists and holds them above my head with one of his hands, his other hand on my cheek as he kisses me.

He takes the hand off my cheek and uses both his hands to tie me up to the headboard. He kisses down my body, kissing my thighs and around the place that I need him most.

"Stop moving." He says as I was moving to get his face in front of my vagina.

"Hurry." I whine.

"Don't tell me what to do." He says then licks a line up my slit. A soft moan leaves my lips as he starts to suck on my clit, he takes one of his hands and wraps it on my thigh and throws it over his shoulder.

I put both my thighs around his head, as both his hands wrap around my thighs as he continues to lick my clit. He moves from my clit and looks up at me.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror, take them off and I go harder." He says then goes back to licking.

I look up at the mirror and see him between my legs, not seeing his face only his dark curls. I look at my neck through the mirror and see marks form. I look down at Tom but he's already looking up at me so he hardly sucks on my clit making me look back up at the mirror, then he stops sucking harshly.

He continues to lick up and down on my clit, his hands still wrapped around my thighs that were around his head. His rings digging into my skin, the coldness of them spreading through my body.

I don't even feel the burning knot form in my stomach, but I release all over his mouth. He licks up all of my cum and comes up to kiss me, letting me taste myself.

"Fuck me please." I beg, wanting to tangle my fingers in his hair but they're tied up above my head.

"You asked me for it." He shrugs and lines himself up with me.

He pushes into me as he wraps his hands around my thighs again but throws them over his shoulders. He doesn't give me time to adjust and just immediately starts to thrust.

He takes on of his hands from my thighs and wraps it around my throat, he grips it tightly. I start to moan as I can feel him hit my g-spot already but he shoves two fingers into my mouth.

"You have to be quiet, you don't want them to hear you right?" He whispers in my ear.

"No." I say.

"Good girl." He smirks, he keeps his fingers in my mouth though.

I moved my head to the side to try and get his fingers out of my mouth since I can't take them out myself, but he keeps his fingers in my mouth.

"Move your fingers," I say but it comes out muffled. 

"What was that?" He asks, loving that I can't talk and he's in control.

I don't reply since I can already feel that burning knot that I didn't feel before. The only sound that you can hear is the sound of our skin clapping. I'm sure he put a silencing spell but still wants me to be quiet.

I clench around him to try and send him a signal that I'm close but he doesn't pay attention or says anything. He throws his head back, low groans coming out of his mouth, making his Adam's apple moves up and down.

He looks at me and takes his fingers from my mouth, he holds my chin and tell me to open my mouth.

"Open."

I open my mouth and he spits into it.

"Swallow." I do what he says, all while keeping eye contact with him.

"Good little slut." He smirks.

He continues to pound into me, not showing mercy whatsoever. My moans get muffled by his hand on top of my mouth, he lowly groans as he looks at his dick moving in and out of me.

My eyes roll back in ecstasy as I come undone all over him. My legs slowly shaking along with it, I tug to the ropes but they won't budge at all. He takes his hands away from wherever they were and use them to hold my thighs open and down on the mattress.

As he continues to thrust into me to reach his own orgasm, I try to come down from my own. My eyes slowly roll back to see him staring at me with a lazy smirk.

"Fuck." He whispers as he finally reaches his own orgasm.

He continues to ride out our highs for a minute before pulling out and falling next to me.

"Fuck I love you," he pants.

"I love you too, what was the point of this?" I laugh.

"I was horny," he shrugs.

"We should get back," I try to get up but fall back on the bed making him laugh.

"Oh fuck off."

//

A/N : holy shit, I just finished my first fanfic! this is crazy, I know this ain't really an ending but I didn't know what else to write. and once more this smut if from *quiet* (m.r) of my smut book. thank you to the people who read this, I'm posting another fanfic as well of Theodore Nott❤️❤️