e l e v e n

KATHERINE

I open my eyes, gasping, sitting back up holding my stomach. That's when I hear footsteps, I wipe my tears and look over my shoulder. I see a head of curly hair coming closer up the stairs, Tom, great. I turn back around and stand up walking to the edge.

"You okay?" He asks behind me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say, the acid starting to wear off ever since I got that vision for some reason.

"No you're not, you were crying." He says putting his hand on my shoulder, I turn around making his hand fall to the side, he stares into my eyes trying to find something.

"Of course I was fucking crying Tom, you fucking cheated on me. And for what? Because you couldn't handle yourself? I did nothing but love you, I stood by you, I helped you with your mark. I helped you when you came from your death eater meetings, your body bruised with scars from your father which I healed. What the fuck did Amara do? Huh? Tell me what part of your brai-"

I get cut off by a pair of lips on mine, fuck. I want to push him away and slap him but I just can't. My arms wrap around his shoulders as he holds my face in his hands, I relax into his touch, he slips his tongue in, his tongue moving perfectly against mine.

He pulls away and looks into my eyes, after a minute or two that's when I realize what's happening. I unwrap my arms from him and take his hands off my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," I mutter softly before pushing past him walking down the stairs. I make my way back to the Slytherin common room and I see Mar sitting on one of the couches smoking a cigarette.

"They all went to bed just to let you know." He says once he notices me. I nod and make my way to my dorm. I see Rox sleeping on her bed and I go to mine, not bothering to change since it was just a crop top and sweatpants.

I pull the green and silver sheets over my body and stare at the ceiling.

What the fuck?

What was that vision thing?

Who is 'I'

And how can they get rid of my pain

How do they know I'm in pain?

I shouldn't have kissed him

I should've pulled away

Great, now I feel bad for a fucking cheater

I close my eyes and try to get some sleep.