t w e n t y ~ s e v e n

KATHERINE

We enter the room of requirement and see almost all the Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and Slytherins partying with each other. Obviously the room that it gave us didn't allow anyone under 15 inside, you have to be 15 or older.

So there's only 5th years and older, but the bar is only if you're 17 and older, if your younger then you'd get shocked or some shit.

Me being 17, the bar is the place I'm at all the time. And that's where I am right now, I got around 10 shots of fire-whiskey, I hate being a heavyweight because then I don't get high or drunk as easily.

I drink all the shots, and I get more, and more and more.

TOM

I look around the room to see everyone wasted on each other, couples making out in almost every single corner, people running out the room or apperating out to have sex. I look and see Draco, I chug the rest of my drink and throw the cup. I walk over to him and tap his shoulder, he turns around and I throw a punch to his face.

He doesn't fall but he tumbles a bit and holds his face, he looks at me as I smirk, then he punches me in my face too. I don't move but my face looks to the side as I hold my jaw.

I smile as I throw yet another punch. Then him again, and then it turns into a full fight. He straddles me as he punches my nose, not going to lie his punches are strong.

But mine are stronger.

I grab his hand just as he's about to throw another punch and turn him over to where I'm straddling him. I continue to throw punches until my knuckles are covered in my blood along with his.

By this point there's a whole crowed gathered around. Then I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist, they pull me off of Draco I look back and see Marcus. I push him away but he tries to grab me.

"I'm not going to fucking touch him," I say pissed off.

"What the fuck Riddle?" Draco says wiping the blood from his lip.

"That's for Kat, asshole." I say, I don't say the reason as I don't want people to know that she got the mark.

"The fuck are you talking about?" I walk up to him but Blaise comes in the middle.

"Move." I say, he looks me in the eye but eventually moves.

I walk up beside Draco and lean to his ear.

"For letting her get the mark," I whisper.

"I didn't let her, she did it by her own will." He whispers back then leaves. I turn around and see Kat standing beside my brother, her mouth slightly open.

I smirk at her before walking in the middle of the two, I stand in between them and whisper to Katherine.

"If I'm being honest Kat, you could've chose a better rebound then Mar," I say, knowing that everything that came out of my mouth was just out of jealousy.

I leave the common room and go to my room, I punch the walls until my knuckles are bleeding out even more. I stare at them for a second before walking to the bathroom.

I wash my knuckles softly under the warm water, then I hear the door open and slam shut, I turn around and see..

Her